BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
patricia p.
Cutex es una marca muy conocida y lejos la mejor al menos para mi es muy facil de utilizar una pequeña cantidad vasta en perfumerias en la farmacia y en los kioscos es bastante accesible por la calidad del producto si es el unico que uso desde hace tiempo
cesia t.
Boconó
excellent product white nails remain strong and is recommended for people with weak nails because only strengthens and maintains the natural color of your nails not dry nails and gives life to them i recommended for all people is the best i love it
Mackensy M.
Es muy bueno, quita el esmalte super rápido, es increíble, aquí no se consigue mucho y su costo varia, pero lo recomiendo.

It is very good, super fast removes enamel, is incredible , here not much is achieved and the cost varies , but I recommend it
Nicole S.
Lima
Muy buen producto, super facil de aplicar y remueve la pintura de uñas super facil. Lo compre en una farmacia por mi casa . No tuve que gastar mucho para poder limpiarme las uñas y a comparacion de otros yo prefiero este produto. Lo recomiendo !
Angy Z.
Sherbrooke, QC
I love this product, every time that I use itI feel my nails healthier, stronger and it does not leave any nail polish stains on the nails. The smell is a bit strong, but if you leave the bottle open a few seconds, the smell will fade away.
Ana V.
This stuff works great, even on stubborn red polish. It also doesn't turn my fingers the color of the polish when I'm taking it off. The smell is still strong, of course, but kind of lemony. Honestly, the only polish I've ever used that works better is straight up acetone, but that can wreak havoc on your nails. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out.
Liz G.
Advance Cutex Nail polish remover Renaissance is an amazing product because with just one pass by your nail paint is removed . The first use is to become fascinated and even I use to remove the enamel. The totally I recommend for quality.
Lisa O.
I like this product and it always works for me. It's not harsh and doesn't dry out my nails like other nail polish removers do. I buy it at our local drug store here. It's not pricey and I would use it again. I like that it revives your nails and you can just go ahead and polish your nails all over again. Great product.
Tracy M.
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
removes all traces of nail varnish and leaves your nails healthy and smooth. No need to keep rubbing and buffing to do the job properly as it works with very minimal effort. Your nails are left thouroughly conditioned and and shiney
Almely R.
I love this. It has a very good smell, removes the nail polish very easy, even the dark ones. With other brands of nail polish remover, I left my nails yellow and weak. I recommend it with your eyes closed. Also the presentation is very nice, although I recommend placing it in a container with smaller nozzle.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?