BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Oriana M.
Guarenas
Esta no es mi producto favorito pero lo uso cuando no consigo mi removedor de esmalte de costumbre. Yo no lo uso mucho porque siento que su fórmula no es tan fuerte fuerte como para eliminar fácilmente la pintura de las uñas
Karen C.
As an Music Artist & Tv Personality, when I have the recording days, I've to change my nail color more than 2 times per day or the quantity of episodes (or scenes) that I have to record that day; and for this, the CUTEX advance revival nail polish remover it's the best option that I have found for this duty. This amazing nail polish remover because work fast and perfectly; it's not like the others, because you don't have to use to much for get the wished results. I recommend this product 100%.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
This is very usable and durable. I have no qualms and I am really satisfied because I bought this. Now, I don't need to worry about keeping myself clean and hygienic and healthy too!
Karina D.
para mim é definitivamente o melhor removedor. Eu pinto minhas unhas pelo menos duas vezes por semana,o cheiro é suave ao contrário de outros removedores de excelente qualidade com pouco produto pode remover quase toda a sua unha. Também é excelente para a remoção de cores fortes como vermelho ou preto, remove-los à perfeição sem muita confusão. hidrata as cutículas e não deixa as unhas esbranquiçadas. Eu compro sempre é excelente!
Lily C.
With damaged nails, the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is absolutely amazing. I took it upon myself to experience something new on my nails. It happened to be that acrylics were a thing, and I had never done them before. I decided to try and ever since then, my nails have been damaged. Fortunately for me, this nail polish remover has been amazing in revitalizing my nail beds.
Saira Y.
I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

shelley f.
Great product. I like the citrus smell and that it doesn't dry out my hands and cuticles. It doesn't take a lot to remove certain colors. However darker shades take a few tries to get off. It is easy to use and apply and is relatively cheap. It is available at all local pharmacy which makes it easy to get.
Melissa K.
Gets the polish off your nail so quick and doesn't damage any of your nails, it also gets the polish off in one swipe which is better than normal as it can take a few
Laura S.
I have used a lot of nail polish over the years and Cutex Regular Polish Remover is among the best I have used. It does an excellent job of removing my nail polish even when I have nail art (including stick on decorations). I find a little of this nail polish remover goes a long way – if I wet a large cotton ball with this nail polish remover, it removes the polish from two or three nails before I have to reapply the remover to a new cotton ball. There is a slight odor, but nothing overwhelming, and it disappears once I have washed my hands.
diana p.

the remobedor enamel of the Cutex brand is very good because with a little product can easily remove nail besides that protects your nails giving vitamins also have to consider that it has a strong smell that is pleasant to the user TheValue also have to consider the product as it is very Reachable
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?