BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Letitia W.
Wolverhampton
I’m not sure how you rate a nail polish remover but if you ask if it removes the nail varnish then yup so I recon it deserves a 4 star and a place in your pamper box.
jimny t.
Miramar
Removes all of my polish, no matter how many coats, quickly and easily (polish just dissolves and I typically don't need more than two cotton rounds for a pedicure. Sometimes I am lazy and just paint one color over another on my toes. This just dissolves everything. I don't wear fancy glitters and exotic things though. Have repurchased many times. Cheap. It smells like nail polish remover. Note: whenever I get 'gentle' or 'conditioning' I think it smells worse and is not as effective. Same process as tinytapa below: wet cotton pad, press down a few seconds and wipe off. Not too drying, but I moisturize hands and cuticles a lot.
yuliang a.
This remover or in particular I love it, it is the best the cotton only has to moisten it little and one removes the enamel making it more economical so it saves the product and can spend the days and months it stays very well in its bottle It's Reality I love it I would buy it all my life in my case every time I get it in my country
Jacqueline C.
Bur Dubai, Dubai
I am not a great fan of nails but days where I do apply nail polish, cutex helps me remove it easily as possible, with just a cotton and few seconds of scrubbing, it’s gone. I would go for it again, cause unlike any other nail polish remover, the nail color disappears quickly.
Maria Paz C.
Just a regular polish remover it does its job perfectly. I use this frequently as I am a nailpolish addict. What stands out is that when you remove dark colors the cuticule stays clean and it also gives the nails a nice texture and smell. I buy this everytime I run out of it!
Amna H.
Riyadh, Central
Review for: Regular more...
It does a good job as a remover and I don’t require a lot of product to remove the nail colour. It doesn’t dry out the nails and little goes a long way. Also, what I like about it is the fact that it doesn’t make the job messier by spreading out the nail colour or smudging it, one proper swipe across the nail is good enough to take off all or most of the product.
Giannina Chantal C.
Colima
I have used this product for several years, I can say that it works quite well, it fulfills its function very well, it is easy to apply, it has a very accessible price, it is easy to find to buy it. Its aroma is quite bearable, I could even say that it is nice but I do not know if it's just me. I like it and I keep buying it.
Pauline B.
Riyadh, Centrale
Best nail polish remover i love to use it specifically with dark colors because it's doesn't stain on nails like other brands i have used
The price is affordable and i would love to buy it again and recommend it too
Stef D.
Toronto, ON
As long as you purchase the remover with acetone, the product works well. I’ve used less abrasive removers and they’ve stained my nails and skin and were much harder to remove the polish. Otherwise works very well and quick. Use a deep moisturizer after using though, as it dries out nails.
Inesly v.

This paint remover is very good, you should only use a little and easily remove all the paint from the nail, its smell is not very strong so it will not irritate your nose, nor give you allergies in the skin, I like because there is I use a lot to make it work, it's very good
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?