Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#32 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (13)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
This is my go-to polish remover. I have tried many kinds and this is what I always go back to because of how quick it takes off even stubborn nail polish. The fact that it has extra goodness to help strengthen and protect my nails is an extra plus!
Frances P.
Frances P.
I use this polish remover all the time. It works well and is inexpensive so I like it. It does not leave my nails feeling too brittle and it generally gets the job done. Sometimes takes longer to work on glitter polish but overall would recommend.
Andreina z.
Andreina z.
miami
This polish remover is really nice and works very well. I love the fact that even though it has acetone it doesn't have that harsh chemical smell. The smell is nice and mild and not overpowering like most of the other acetone removers I have used.
This nail polish remover doesn't leave nails looking dry. It is very nourishing for your nails, while easily and quickly removing your nail polish. Advance Revival is a little more pricey than Cutex's other nail polish removers, but it's worth it.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Washington, DC
This product leaves my nails feeling moisturized and nourished, unlike other nail polish removers that tend to leave my nails feeling dry and damaged. I have used it many times. I buy it at Target or CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
This nail polish remover actually does the job, and does it well. I've been using this since middle school, it's really great at taking off polish and it doesn't weaken my nails, which are already prone to breaking. This is a great, cheap product.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
It is a remover very effective enamel, it is not necessary to apply great deal to remove the paint, it is done in a few seconds making it easier and faster, it leaves no trace of enamel and does not have such a strong smell and leaves yellow nails
Camila G.
Camila G.
Chula Vista, CA
Great nail polish remover. Would recommend it to anyone. It is really easy to find at any drugstore and very affordable. It removes nail polish cleanly and fast, really easy to use. Also, it doesn't have a strong smell. Simply great for everyone.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Cutex Advance is the strongest nail polish remover around. I have used dark polish on my nails, with Cutex, I'm not having to repetitively go over my nails or waste countless cotton balls, which saves me money. And who doesn't like saving money.
Katarina M.
Katarina M.
College Park, MD
I really love this nail polish remover! It works much more effectively than the nail polish remover I usually use. I am able to get off my nail polish pretty quickly without much of a struggle. It also doesn't leave my nails too thin or damaged.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?