Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Bodi M.
Bodi M.

This is a good product. I've noticed that I can use much less than the cheaper store brand removers. It doesn't have the best scent but I've yet to find a nail polish remover that didn't have a strong scent. Overall, this is my go to nail polish remover.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Philadelphia, PA

Just a typical nail polish remover... works the best with cotton balls but not to much else to say about it. Smells pretty badly but what nail polish remover doesn't. One cotton ball worth is enough to use on a few fingers which is nice. Would recommend!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Flagstaff, AZ

This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Roger T.
Roger T.

This products works really well, i use it a couple of times and remove really well and it has an accessible price for me. My girlfriend just buy this one and she is really easy to find it. It's really easy to use it and we will keep buy it for years!!!
Susan C.
Susan C.

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is the product for me. It is effective to remove my nail polish and leave my nails in good shape. It is easy to apply. It is a good buy and worth the money. I have tried other brands and will buy Cutex, again.
Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX

Removes polish very well. A bit drying to the nails. Good value for amount of product in the jar. I bought this at Ulta and Sallys Beauty supply. Would recommend. Have not compared to other brands. Yes, I would repurchase. It worked fine. Great price.
Lori H.
Lori H.
Ezel, KY

This is my go to nail polish remover! Cutex brand is a lot more effective at removing finger nail polish than any other brand I have ever used! It also smells even a bit better than some nail polish removers. Will most definitely continue to purchase!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA

This product removes the polish off my nails in a fast way. It is inexpensive and lasts a while. A little bit of the remover goes a long way. There is no need to scrub compared to other removers I have tried. I would definitely buy this product again!
Carolyn J.
Carolyn J.
Topeka, Ks

Just tried this takes all my polish off well has a nice smell and coats your nails for strength and growth really enjoy this one works better feels softer and more gentle on my hands easy to use one cotton ball soak it and removes all ten nail polish
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield, MO

This nail polish remover gets the job done quickly and efficiently, even with hard to remove polishes such as glitter polish. It is not overly abrasive and does not contain acetone, which is known to strip nails. This is my go-to nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now