Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Bristow, VA

I bought this from Target and would say that it does a good job removing nail polish from my nails. Once you get past the strong smell, it does a good job with removing nail polish in two swipes max. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't dry out my nails.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT

The advanced Revival Nail Polisher by Cutex is amaxing because it fights through the toughest nail polish. I have been using this product for a long time. It is defiantly a "less is more" product and i would recommend it to others who are looking for a solid brand.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Canton, MI

My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE

This is a good enough nail polish remover. It has a strong smell, like most nail polish removers, but it wasn't masked by anything.
It got the nail polish off my fingernails with relative ease. I needed to scrub a bit, but nothing too excessive. I'd buy this again.
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.

I usually give myself self manicures and then treat myself every once in a while to a professional manicures. When i give myself a manicure and I need to remove the polish i go for Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover. It has good pricing and it does the job.
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Weehawken, NJ

The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX

The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL

I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.

This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now