BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karlene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used cutex nail polish remover when I was little and now I do too. It never changes. It's a remover that you can count on to remove your polish quickly & effortlessly.  I appreciate knowing I can count on cutex to see me through mani after mani
ҡѧяєṅ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean what else does a nail polish remover do just take off nail polish so not much to say about this product other than it's really good I mean it does not stink and I think it does it's job pretty well and it's also not pricey and pretty affordable
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I love this remover it removes polish way better it has a mild smell. I bought it at target it was on clearance much better it doesn't dry out my clean up brush like other brands.
Christine E.
East Liverpool, OH
Being a licensed manicurist, I love this product due to it does not dry your nails out like some nail polish remover is due. You do not have to struggle getting layers of polish off the nail, one swift wipe with a cotton ball and you're done!
Juliana S.
Madison, NJ
Gets the job done! Not watered down like a lot of the other brands out there. You get a good amount to really get your polishes off, even those stubborn dark ones that will stain. I wouldn't say it revived my nails, but it did leave them feeling clean and with no polish residue, and relatively no hassle
Gigi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover is a moisturizing formula, and not as harsh as the regular/straight acetone. It removes nail polish easily. I have been using cutex for years. It is very inexpensive, can be found at drug store. Would deff purchase again.
Berkeley B.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not as harsh as other nail polish removers. I tony use it every time I remove nail polish but it is a nice alternative when you feel like your nails have taken a beating and you don't want to dry then out even more to take off the polish.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Nicolette F.
PALMDALE, CA
Removes nail polish very well but tends to really dry out the skin around me nails. It does the job it is made to do well. As for the drying od the skin around my nails, you are uaing chemicals and i just use very good hand cream after.
Anjie C.
Rochester, NY
I love the Polish remover because u can dapper on a paper towel and really get all the Polish off your nails and some come with a strengthened to help keep your nails healthy
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?