Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stony Point, NC

This nail polish remover gets the job done. It only takes a little bit to remove a whole hand of fingernails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was not very pricey. It does take a little bit longer to remove gel manicures but I would recommend it to others.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I 've always used this brand in its different versions and this one in particular has a rich aroma and when I remove the paint does not leave the skin dry but feels soft and cuticle need not be removed . I always buy because the price - quality ratio is excellent
missy h.
missy h.

A little bit of this remover goes a long way. I can take a cotton ball and soak it in the product and without soaking it again remove one whole hand of polish in a breeze. Unlike other removers, I also feel like it doesn't dry out my cuticles which is very nice.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Bethlehem, PA

Wipes away nail polish so easily! Even works great with glitter/shimmer polishes which are typically a lot tougher to remove from the nail. The chemical they use are as harsh as the other brands. Would definitely buy again since it is so cheap and works so well.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I am an amateur nail artist and this remover is a life saver. I often get polish on my cuticles and this remover takes it off in a snap. I usually get it from Rite aid but it is available in most stores like Target. I love this remover it is they only one i use!
julie t.
julie t.
Brooklyn, NY

gets the job done which is all you can ask for in a nail polish remover. this is a brand name so I find it to be less harsh on my hands then the average generic brand. super easy to use with a cotton ball saturated in the remover. I would recommend it to others
Leanne S.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA

Aside from the strong smell. This nail polish remover really does the trick. It takes off nail polish quickly. It is easy to use but because it is acetone, it does dry out your skin. So after using make sure to moisturize your skin to prevent he drying effects.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Maracaibo, ZU

I love this polish remover, it's really efective removing the paint, the smells sometimes causes me alergies, but it's so fast, easy and efective to apply, it's an afordable price for its quality, i have recomended to my friends and family and they liked it too
Sydney C.
Sydney C.

I like this nail polish remover, it removes glitter and is easy to use, it is a bit expensive for the amount it ocmes with. I think for that price, more product should come in the bottle. I hav e never ujsed this before but i will buy it again and recomment it.
Erin C.
Erin C.

This polish remover works so well! I don't have to go over my nails multiple times to remove all the polish, and it doesn't dry out my nail beds either. It is a great value and delivers as expected. No downside to buying this product. I would purchase it again.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now