BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I like that the ingredients in this are a tiny bit better for your nails than others. It does a great job removing polish. The smell is super strong, but then again most polish removers are.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Good nail polish remover. Doesn't have a very strong or bad smell. Works quickly. Glitter polish is always tough, but this gets it off. It does seem to be a little drying, but I have found few removers that aren't.
Paige B.
W Lafayette, IN
This nail polish remover isn't my favorite of all time. It dries out the skin around your nails and while it takes the polish off, it isn't worth it in my opinion. I believe I bought this at CVS and unfortunately I do not think that I would buy this again.
Mayra Z.
  It works really good ! It helps me remove my nails polish! It would take time but it's good for my nails so yeah &I well it was good price and great value! I bought the nail polish remover at Walmart 🤷‍♀️ And I would recommend it to my family & ftiends
Taylor G.
This stuff is great! Takes off polish easily, smell isn't too invasive, and my nails don't feel dry and brittle afterwards. I've purchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Samantha H.
Flagstaff , AZ
This product works much better for removing glitter nail polish than lower strength versions of the same brand. It is affordable gets the job done more efficiently and while using less product than competitors. I would recommend for anyone on a budget.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
Removes polish very well. A bit drying to the nails. Good value for amount of product in the jar. I bought this at Ulta and Sallys Beauty supply. Would recommend. Have not compared to other brands. Yes, I would repurchase. It worked fine. Great price.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
It remove nail polish fast. It has a strong smell but I guess all do . It cheap aswell you cN get this any drug store or market. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover
Jennifer F.
Works well but as all removers it has a terrible smell. Affordable. Doesn't dry out your skin bad. It's worth the price. Comparable to any other brand I tried but nothing exceptional!
Dalina B.
This is the only nail polish remover I use. It doesn’t leave my nails super dry and brittle like others have. What I love about this product is that a little goes a long way. What I dislike is the scent but all nail polish removers have an awful scent.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?