BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kalyn S.
So quick and easy to use. Takes the polish off your nails so easily. Though sometimes it smears the excess color off on your fingers, like most polish removers do.
Iva A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this! It does a great job removing polish and I feel it helps nourish your nails with the added oils and aloe in the product. The chemical smell isn't as strong as with the regular formula. I will repurchase!
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Quickly removes the polish without drying out my fingers. Very easy to use with cotton balls and minimal pressure. It is a good value for its price and I would purchase this again. Can't go wrong with this product.
Giscela C.
This really is the best nail polish remover out there. Bought it at my local drugstore and it works wonders. Really is better and not as harsh as other nail polish removers. Definitely would buy this product again.
Sammy T.
It's okay. Not my favorite but it does the job. I find that this nail polish remover had difficulties taking off reds, royal blue, black, or any opaque colors. It does take many many swipes for it to all come off
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When I wear nail tips this brand and version of remover is my go to. I also love having gel nail polish and this gets the polish off, with no fuss. The price is reasonable. The product is great. Never go wrong with this one. I will try it again.
Taylor R.
Lincoln, NE
I do not particularly love this brand of nail polish remover because I find that a lot of residue is often left on my nails after using it. It gets the major area of polish off quickly, but there is always a hue of color that is left behind. I would recommend Sally Hansen remover instead.
Haley S.
Benton, KY
This nail polish is unlike many I've tried because instead of leaving my nails dried out and cracked- they're moisturized and renewed!! They scent is also subtle and not too strong which is always a plus!!!
Holly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Teresa Q.
I love this. It takes off all my nail polish. I buy this at CVS or target anywhere I can get my hands on it. I use this all the time when I have it and can find it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?