BY CUTEX #8 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to redu...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive nails and the revival nail polish remover is gentle on my nails and I don't have any issues using it. It's very easy to take your nail polish off. I use a cotton ball and I saturate it enough to take off all my nail polish off within seconds.
Irainny A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fast and effective formula is protein enriched, so it will help strengthen the nails, and help in the growth process over time as well. The product is for use on natural nails, will leave a streak free finish, and will leave your nails looking perfectly polished after each use.
Katherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best nail polish remover! It helps to strengthen and restore nails that become weak and brittle due to over drying, exposure to water/chemicals, and polish. It removes the polish quickly and easily. It's pretty affordable too! I would definitely purchase this again.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI
I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Beauty S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Removes nail polish really quickly without drying out the nail bed too much like most removers do. This bottle lasts a really long time and the product is strong enough to remove glitters which is great. I would buy again because it does what t is supposed to do
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fingernail polish remover  is all the same. If it removes the polish easy that's a plus, if it doesn't stink that's another plus. I would say cutex is easy to use smells acceptable and does remove the  polish with out multiple reswipes over and over.
Debora D.
Camarillo, CA
This is a great Nail polish remover. It doesn't take long to remove the nail polish and it does NOT make my hand feel dry afterwards. I buy it at Wall Mart or Target, and I recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this remover again.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutex polish remover has always been my go to. You can get it just about anywhere. Works really well and you don't have to use tons to get the polish off. I am a repeat user of this product and highly recommend.
Ashlea S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Quick and easy product that allows for complete removal of even the toughest of nail colors. Removes red and black stains that were left and keep the nails looking nice and smooth. I can use this product and not have to repaint my nails immediately because of how nice they look.
Evanz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most effective and reliable when it comes to polish remover! It easily takes the polish away, even the hard to remove ones. I would buy this and definitely recommend it with friends!
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?