Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT

The advanced Revival Nail Polisher by Cutex is amaxing because it fights through the toughest nail polish. I have been using this product for a long time. It is defiantly a "less is more" product and i would recommend it to others who are looking for a solid brand.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Canton, MI

My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE

This is a good enough nail polish remover. It has a strong smell, like most nail polish removers, but it wasn't masked by anything.
It got the nail polish off my fingernails with relative ease. I needed to scrub a bit, but nothing too excessive. I'd buy this again.
Emma Odette G.
Emma Odette G.
Weehawken, NJ

The bottle is small for the price, the scent is just like normal polish. I will say it removes polish well, but it's not worth what they charge. I didn't see that it helped my nails in anyway, and won't repurchase. That isn't to say it's bad, just nothing special.
Shelbie P.
Shelbie P.
Dalhart, TX

The Cutex Advanced Nail Polish Remover is one of the best I have every used. I love that I can buy it at my local grocery store! The only con is the very strong smell. The price is great and very good quantity. Would buy again in the future. Very well recommended.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL

I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.

This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Caracas

I use it always, It is a reliable brand. Its smell is very strong but is fully effective. I used another brand that I did not like because it did not remove my nail polish at all. Very easy to use and apply, with a cotton. I always buy it to remove my nail polish.
janelle f.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA

This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now