BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Cutex is the main nail polish remover brand that I buy. It the best quality for the money and does what its supposed to do. The only annoying thing is getting glitter nail polish off. That requires a lot more scrubbing! I recommend this remover<3
Delia O.
I love this brand and usually only get this kind of nail polish remover because it's non drying and gentle. My cuticles get pretty dry and usually nail polish remover will irritate them like crazy but this kind does not
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is a nail polish remover that works well and fast. I also like that it doesn’t dry out my nails because I have thin and brittle nails. I wish this has vitamin e in it but it still works very well.
Alli D.
Owensville
This Cutex brand nail polish remover is great. I purchased mine from Walmart. I think this works best than other brands because it's not as harsh of chemicals going onto your finger. I would buy again.
Temeyra R.
Waterbury, CT
It's definitely not the strongest nail polish remover out there. You have to rub several times to get the polish off and it tends to be a little annoying but overall gets the job done. If you don't wear too many coats then this should work fine.
Lydia B.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is an okay nail polish remover. It leaves a really weird residue on your nails after you use it but it gets the job done. Also the smells isn't as crazy as most removers. It's not bad over all.
Taylor S.
Milwaukee, WI
Gets off any nail polish. Does leave white rings on finger. Which is a huge downfall for me. Does do a great job. Would be perfect for glitter finger nail polish removal. Takes things right off of nail.
Amber R.
Durham, NH
Removes all my nail polish in one easy step. I saturate a cotton ball and my nail polish comes off right away. The smell is pleasant and it doesn't dry out my hands. I am surprised that it even takes off glittery nail polish as well, something that usually takes hours.
Michaela C.
So first is that it is a great nail polish movie and really easy to to use and applying it is easy. It is not pricey at all and is a good value. It really takes off all the nail polish and I brought at Wal-Mart or Target. And I would buy it again and again and again
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
This is one of my go to removers. It takes the Polish of quickly, without drying out your nails. The only thing I do not like about it, is that it is not very good at removing glitter polish.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?