BY CUTEX #42 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
For me this is the best nail polish remover ever. It removes it quickly and without leaving stains. The only thing I dislike is the smell because it is so strong. I would definitely recommend it. This is my 10th time buying it
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This fingernail polish remover works wonders. You really can swipe a cotton ball with this in your nail and your polish glides off. It also has a nice scent and has some oil in the remover so your nails are not too dried out.
Alisha M.
I really like this product it doesn't dry out my nails are cuticles to keep some moisturized at the same time it does it's job it takes off the nail polish quick and easily and it would be my recommended. Brand to my friends
Rebecca S.
Marana, AZ
Takes everything off with one or two swipes. You can find it at almost any drugstore. Ive been using this acetone remover since i started wearing nail polish and it works great and its a great price, too!
Sharon E.
Arnold, MD
Cutex Advance nail polish remover is great in removing nail polish and not stripping your cuticles and skin. It actually has moisturizing properties which is awesome.
Marie S.
miami, FL
This is the nail polish remover that I've been using since forever, I do not change it. It is very good, removes the nail polish well and fast. It is not necessary to soak the cotton or rub hundreds of times, and that is what I like about the product. Also, the smell is not so bad.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I use this when I take off the polish on my toes. It works well and does a really fast job which is nice. I have acrylic nails so I don't use it on my nails obviously.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
Nothing works better than classic Cutex Nail polish remover and a couple of cotton balls. I've been using this stuff ever since I was a little kid, and along the way, I've tried countless nail polish remover pads and pens. None of them work as well as this!
Beth F.
Lexington, SC
I really like this Cutex nail polish remover. It works very well when I'm changing polish without messing up my gel nails & polish from the Salon. I also like that the smell isn't as strong as some of the other versions of this remover.
Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
Great nail polish remover. I wish it came in a larger bottle. A little goes a long way. My nails never feel over dried after this and it smells not terrible or chemically. Overall I'd buy it again and would recommend.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?