Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this product! It quickly removed any and all traces of previous polish. I have continued to buy this because of how easy and quickly it removes polish, and there are some that aren't super chemical smelling. I think everyone should pick it up, it's so great!
Marie B.
Marie B.
Canton, MI

My go to nail polish remover is Cutex as it is guaranteed to do its job. I have used this for years and no matter how long my nail polish is on or how dark it is, Cutex gets it off. Affordable, and can find at your local drugstore or target! I will continue to buy.
Cat R.
Cat R.
Omaha, NE

This is a good enough nail polish remover. It has a strong smell, like most nail polish removers, but it wasn't masked by anything.
It got the nail polish off my fingernails with relative ease. I needed to scrub a bit, but nothing too excessive. I'd buy this again.
Amibeth O.
Amibeth O.
Manitowoc, WI

I used this to remove my nail polish, and I thought it worked somewhat decent. I'm a first time user of this product. I can't think of any pros or cons, and it is affordable compared to Sally Hansen or any other brand of nail polish remover. I might buy this again.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Caracas

I use it always, It is a reliable brand. Its smell is very strong but is fully effective. I used another brand that I did not like because it did not remove my nail polish at all. Very easy to use and apply, with a cotton. I always buy it to remove my nail polish.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Yulee, FL

I have used this since I was a kid. Great product. Works great, would not use anything else. Removes polish easy and quickly. low odor. Love the product. great price for the size. Comes in choices depending on what type of nail products. would recommend to anyone.
Haffeza M.
Haffeza M.

This product is great for removing nail polish, but you have to use a lot of it as some nail polish are very strong. It is very cheap and economical. I bought it from the cosmetics store in my area. I would buy it again and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Isaret Q.
Isaret Q.

I 've always used this brand in its different versions and this one in particular has a rich aroma and when I remove the paint does not leave the skin dry but feels soft and cuticle need not be removed . I always buy because the price - quality ratio is excellent
janelle f.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA

This nail polish remover works efficiently. I got it just yesterday and it takes off nail polish quickly and it makes the nail doing process go a lot faster and smoother. I bought it at a beauty shop in a mall close by. I would recommend this nail polish remover.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stony Point, NC

This nail polish remover gets the job done. It only takes a little bit to remove a whole hand of fingernails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was not very pricey. It does take a little bit longer to remove gel manicures but I would recommend it to others.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now