BY CUTEX

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I think it’s great! I’ve used better but for the cost I think it’s perfect. Especially because I don’t have to use a ton to get the job done! I usually only use a cotton ball per hand when using which slows you to keep this product for a long time!
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
A good buy for quickly and efficiently taking off chipped nail polish with a cotton round or cleaning up mistakes with a q-tip. It removes even the tough stains from dark nail polish. Though it is effective at removing polish, it is very drying to the nail itself. I do not reccomend using this product excessively because it may cause damage to nail health. Just a little is all you'll need. You may even choose to dilute it to cut its strength.
Ashley B.
Amissville
I really like this brand nail polish remover because it isn’t as harsh on your nails! The smell is not quite as strong as other brands, and it does have the bitter taste to help deter children from consuming!
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Non Acetone, Strengthening more...
Affordable, does the job right and doesn’t leave a single stain of the earlier polish on my nails. Smell is subtle unlike some other brands with stronger smell. I can’t handle strong smells and I’m allergic to them and they trigger my headaches. This has been my go to nail polish remover for ages.
Arilyn B.
Does not work very well. i have to use a lot of it just to try get it off one hand. it takes a lot of time scrubbing the nail polish off, and i normally only put two layers one. i brought mine at target and don't know if i use got one bad bottle. but would not recommend it.
Divya A.
Awesome nail polish remover. Whenever I can find the big bottles I stock up. I use this Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover to help soak off my acrylic overlays. This stuff is awesome! It completely dissolves the acrylic like none other nail polish remover.
Ava C.
Lowell , MA
This product has a very strong odor but that is too be expected with nail polish remover. This is also very inexpensive and lasts me a long time. I️ can get this product almost anywhere and I️ know I️ will always be satisfied
Lynette Sahar c.
Downey
I love using this nail polish remover. I noticed that after I removed my polish my nails are weak, with this polish remover o don’t have that issue. The smell is not as strong and it really gets the job done right!
Sophia D.
East Northport
Never ever had a problem with this nail polish remover. Works great and takes the polish off with no problems at all. Didn’t smell too bad. Didn’t have a Crazy color either which worked fabulous for me!!!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Really love this nail polish remover. I actually grabbed it on a trial run to see if it would work she I think it's better than the equate version. And it doesn't leace my nails or fingers looking ashy.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?