2 colors available

BY CUTEX #26 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads.
New.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens and nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
No spills!
No mess!
Just Wipe®!
One pad cleans all 10 nails!

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I looked at the box it claimed one pad would remove the nail polish off of ten nails. I thought, yeah right! That's like expecting one cotton ball to do it all, which never happens. After opening the packet and removing the pad, I noticed it was thicker than I expected, and held a lot of the remover. My worry was that two coats of gel-like nail polish and one base coat might be a bit difficult to remove from ten nails, but I gave it a go anyways.

I didn't really have to press too hard, and just swiped the pad back and forth. It removed all the nail polish with minimal effort and surprisingly didn't drip! The best thing is I didn't get a bunch of terrible smelling remover everywhere, and I don't have to throw away a pile of cotton balls. Just one little felt pad and the wrapper! Literally just open the package, remove the pad, wipe off the polish, and you're done. My nails don't feel dry like they usually do with the acetone I usually use.

I'm really excited to try it out with glitter and super dark polish since we all know what a pain it can be to get off. I like how portable the small packets are, since one does the trick. I read that it also is TSA compliant. The price seems to be $1.49 - $3.99 depending on where you buy it, so I think that's a great deal!

***I received this product for free for testing purposes.***
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
I received these in my #GoddessVoxBox and I was surprised at how well these nail polish remover pads work. I’m new to using prepped and packaged nail polish remover pads and now I’m a fan thanks to Influenster and cutex. The pads have a nice thickness to them and they are soft with a good texture to get the polish off better. The pads are very wet with remover, but they could be a little wetter so they can last longer instead of drying out as quick. The ease of removing the polish depends on what polish I use. When I use cheaper polish ($1-$3), the pads remove my nail polish flawlessly with a few swipes and I can use one pad for my fingers and toes. When I use more expensive polish ($5+) it takes more scrubbing and more pads. Other than that, the pads are able to take all the color off without stripping or drying out my nails. Instead of being dry and brittle, they are hard and strong; they really feel 5x stronger. I really like using these nail remover pads and I would recommend them to anyone.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly, when I received these Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover pads, I was very skeptical and was prepared to be left feeling like I needed to remove the rest of the polish and clean up my nails more. Especially when I saw the package said, "One pad cleans all 10 nails!" I opened the package and was immediately impressed with the size of the pad and how thick it was. It was time for the true test...how well they work. I was able to use that one pad to remove the polish from all 10 fingers AND there was enough "life" in it for my sister to use it on her fingers too. On top of being pleased with how well it removed the polish, i liked the fact the remover pads didn't leave my fingers dry and having that white coating. Overall, I was sooo wrong thinking they wouldn't work and would leave me needing to remove the rest of the polish. I'll definitely be buying these again!
I received these items at no cost to me, all I have to give in return is an honest review of the products
Katie T.
Katie T.
I got these for free in my Glam Vox Box! Theses pads are so nice for getting off tough nail polish. I usually have to use so many cotton balls and so much remover to get off all of my nail polish completely. But you only need one pad to get all ten nails nice and free of polish! The pad itself is made of a thick felt, and it’s soaked in their nail polish remover formula, and it’s more then enough to get everything done. Only downside it that it smells VERY strong when you first open a packet, but that’s expected with this sort of product. (It’s acetone with some oils, what do you expect?) The botanical oils are also a very nice addition. Normally my nails get strangely dried out after removing polish, but not this time! The oils made sure that didn’t happen this time. It’s also great that they’re individually packaging so you can just throw one or two in your purse to have on you.
Kali P.
Kali P.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I received these in the Goddess voxbox. I was expecting nothing special, but it turned out to be a great product. I painted my nails before attending a wedding on the weekend. When I got home I wanted to remove the polish right away so I got out the 3 packets of wipes I was sent. I assumed I would need them all to do both hands. Well I was completely wrong! One little wipe removed the polish from all of my fingernails and surprisingly was still very moist with more remover. I could have done my toes if they had been painted! They didn't have the usual strong odor that most nail polish removers have either. Overall, for someone who doesn't wear nail polish often enough to purchase a bottle of remover, I would absolutely repurchase these for the rare time when I do wear it! Very highly impressed and would recommend trying them out.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Tampa, FL
I was asked to review the Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads. I was provided a free sample to test. They're okay! One wipe says it will remove the polish from all 10 nails. More like 8.75 nails because they will dry out quickly. Don't sit it down to run to the restroom! I had to break out a second pad for the other 1.25 nails and ended up removing my toe nail polish too so I didn't waste the pad. You get 10 remover pads for $5-ish so you get far more uses out of the bottle that's only $2. The pads are better than the bottle being that the scent is no where near as strong and they don't make your nails feel weak. Now if you got 30 pads for $5, I'd be all over that, but as it is, I really can't see myself buying them.
You have to know that girls often times do their nails together, 10 pads for $5 will be gone in 1 night!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these in my #GoddessVoxBox and I had seen these in the stores but was always a little hesitant about buying them, but thanks to Influenster I got to try them completely free! These are perfect for traveling or for when your on the go. I love that with these there's no mess! And I mean how amazing is that?! I tried these and it really got all of my nail polish off! I used one side for my fingernails and the other side for my toes! These are definitely worth the money and you don't have to use a lot of cotton balls just to get the nail polish off either! The only downside was that I needed a towel to wipe my hands off because the wipes were so drenched in with nail polish remover and the scent was also a little strong too, but I will definitely be repurchasing these for sure!
Diana V.
Diana V.
At first I was disappointed with this because after reading so many positive reviews, I was expecting it to be incredible. When I first got it, I used it to take off my toe polish (base coat+two coats china glaze "Charmed I'm Sure" [dark eggplant purple color]+ top coat). It wasn't able to get the color completely off and I had to use my pure acetone remover to finish the job. I was very disappointed so I just put it away and figured "oh well, at least it wasn't expensive". I tried it again today, two weeks later, to take off my fingernail polish (base+three coats nude opi color+top coat) since at least the smell isn't bad compared to some of my other removers. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It only took one cotton round and one application of this to do all ten nails.
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
I just recently received this product in my Goddess VoxBox to review and I must say that this is a great product. I really like them for the convenience and ease of use. They are easy to transport and eliminate the need to use cotton balls or to transport a bottle around. One pad removed the regular polish on all ten nails. I don't know how effective they are on the tougher to remove glitter and gel polishes, but for the regular nail polish that I used, they proved to be very effective and easy on the hands in not drying them out so much. My daughter also used them and really liked them as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who does their nails on a regular basis. I think that these will be a staple in my nail supplies box. I hope this review was helpful.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really really love the convenience of these nail polish remover pads. I like that I can take off my polish without having to worry about finding a cotton ball or spilling the bottle of acetone. These pads are the perfect size and can easily remove the polish from all ten fingernails and all ten toenails. Also, they do not leave a fuzzy residue on your nail and their scent is not overwhelming. Lastly, I like that the solution on the pad quickly and efficiently (without excessive force/struggling) removes the nail polish, no matter what color. I am so glad that I randomly decided to purchase these from Target, and definitely plan to purchase more in the future. I highly recommend them for on-the-go nail polish removing or just everyday, at-home removing.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Ottawa, ON
Does one pad work for all your nails? Or must you use multiple?
Kaitlyn  .
Kaitlyn .
I change my nail color all the time. I'm always buying remover and trying new ones. Are these pads worth it? How much do they run and where can you purchase them?
Tanni B.
Tanni B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've been looking for nail polish remover that doesn't have that awful smell to it. Do these pads have the overpowering smell?
Karen C.
Karen C.
These are amazing and they really do take one to remove all your nails
Evona S.
Evona S.
Kissimmee, FL
I saw this and it's says all it takes is one pad to remove the nail polish is that true or not and is the smell to harsh?