BeautyNailNail CareCutex
Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads

by Cutex

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads.
New.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens and nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
No spills!
No mess!
Just Wipe®!
One pad cleans all 10 nails!

How good are they?
Will one pad due all 10 nails? I've tried several brands in the past an always ended up using several pads. ( I wear dark polishes too)
How well do these work?
Start your review of Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads!
kim B.
Snellville, GA
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by kim B.
So I have the custom of training over my now polish because I don't like rubbing in the now polish remover or on my nails so strong and damages them it dries them out but #Cutex one-step pads is OMGOSH LOVEEEE IT, it has an amazing smell it doesn't dry my nails my skin my cuticles out at all in it actually took off three different color layers of nail polish on All ten toe nails and it was still moiste to probably do a couple more. I definitely recommend this. @CutexNails @Influester #Contest #SoCutex #HealthNails
Toyaa S.
Jamaica, NY
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads uploaded by Toyaa S.
Perfect Product Something That I Can Not Live Without To Be Honest I Didn't Even Know These Existed Before I Got My GlamBox These Have Seriously Been A Life Saver Definitely Going To Get More ! They are perfect for on the go and just as the box says there is no spills or mess AND it Even has botanical oils which helps your nails strengthen and grow
Keri D.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly, when I received these Cutex Advanced Revival nail polish remover pads, I was very skeptical and was prepared to be left feeling like I needed to remove the rest of the polish and clean up my nails more. Especially when I saw the package said, "One pad cleans all 10 nails!" I opened the package and was immediately impressed with the size of the pad and how thick it was. It was time for the true test...how well they work. I was able to use that one pad to remove the polish from all 10 fingers AND there was enough "life" in it for my sister to use it on her fingers too. On top of being pleased with how well it removed the polish, i liked the fact the remover pads didn't leave my fingers dry and having that white coating. Overall, I was sooo wrong thinking they wouldn't work and would leave me needing to remove the rest of the polish. I'll definitely be buying these again! I received these items at no cost to me, all I have to give in return is an honest review of the products
Nisha B.
San Francisco, CA
Love these! They swipe polish off so easily, and since I'm almost constantly on the go, they make doing my nails so so so much easier. They're a good price point, in my opinion, and this first time user will definitely be buying these again!
Devon H.
Voorhees, NJ
This was my first time using any kid of nail polish remover pads and it was awesome!! I hate dealing with cotton balls and the mess. this made it so much easier!!
mcpattys C.
Having the convenience of a pad full of nail polish remover helps tremendously. The pad itself isn't too bogged down with remover and it is very easy to apply. However, if you are only trying to clean one nail and you already have polish on your nails it might be kind of hard to keep the others clear of polish. I would definitely purchase again.
Ashley F.
Hudsonville, MI
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads Price: $1.49-$3.99 Tiny but mighty, just one of these individually wrapped pads packs enough punch to clean polish for 10 fingers or toes. TSA-compliant and travel read, Cutex Advance Revival Remover Pads are your go to polish remover when you're on the go. Here's the scoop... SOLD! I love this product after using it only once. It easily removed nail polish from all 10 fingers, and I think it could have removed my toe polish with the same pad too! These little babies are great for travel and I was excited to read that they are TSA compliant! Would I purchase... Yes. This product is already on my shopping lis
Cali O.
Fort Benning, GA
I loveeeee these because theyre so easy to use. They are also very convienant to throw in my purse on the go. Its great for my photography sessions when my clients forget to remove their polish.
Lina B.
Dothan, AL
I love the cutex revival nail polish removal pads so easy ,no mess works well, they.really work well an leave your nails an cuticle feeling an looking clean .I would recommend them to anyone..
Kali P.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I received these in the Goddess voxbox. I was expecting nothing special, but it turned out to be a great product. I painted my nails before attending a wedding on the weekend. When I got home I wanted to remove the polish right away so I got out the 3 packets of wipes I was sent. I assumed I would need them all to do both hands. Well I was completely wrong! One little wipe removed the polish from all of my fingernails and surprisingly was still very moist with more remover. I could have done my toes if they had been painted! They didn't have the usual strong odor that most nail polish removers have either. Overall, for someone who doesn't wear nail polish often enough to purchase a bottle of remover, I would absolutely repurchase these for the rare time when I do wear it! Very highly impressed and would recommend trying them out.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...