Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#6 in Nail Polish Remover
Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.
Photos (7)
Akemy M.
Akemy M.

Mis uñas, en un buen día, se acaba de despegar, romper o dividir. He intentado todo tipo de tratamientos, pero ninguno realmente ayude. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas ayuda. Otros removedores de esmalte de uñas se sequen las uñas aún más de lo que normalmente son. Éste no lo hace. El precio es muy bueno y funciona tan bien o mejor que quita esmaltes más caros. Éste es un ganador total. No entiendo las cutículas secas o las uñas secas a cabo cuando lo uso, así que no estoy haciendo daño a las uñas ya frágiles. Yo recomendaría altamente este removedor de esmalte, especialmente si usted tiene uñas problemáticas. Realmente es muy suave en ellos. Este removedor de esmalte de uñas es el mejor! Tengo las uñas muy sensible ya veces quita esmalte de uñas puede hacer que se pelan y se rompen, pero ese no es el caso con Cutex quita todo el esmalte de uñas en lugar rápidamente y deja las uñas sensación tan agradable como antes! Sin duda, recomendaría este producto a cualquier persona!
Saira Y.
Saira Y.

I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

Karen C.
Karen C.

As an Music Artist & Tv Personality, when I have the recording days, I've to change my nail color more than 2 times per day or the quantity of episodes (or scenes) that I have to record that day; and for this, the CUTEX advance revival nail polish remover it's the best option that I have found for this duty. This amazing nail polish remover because work fast and perfectly; it's not like the others, because you don't have to use to much for get the wished results. I recommend this product 100%.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.

Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
VE-1048127 Karen R.
VE-1048127 Karen R.
Medley, FL

Karina D.
Karina D.

para mim é definitivamente o melhor removedor. Eu pinto minhas unhas pelo menos duas vezes por semana,o cheiro é suave ao contrário de outros removedores de excelente qualidade com pouco produto pode remover quase toda a sua unha. Também é excelente para a remoção de cores fortes como vermelho ou preto, remove-los à perfeição sem muita confusão. hidrata as cutículas e não deixa as unhas esbranquiçadas. Eu compro sempre é excelente!
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

r me it is definitely the best remover. I paint my nails at least twice a week so I use a lot this remover. the smell is soft unlike other removers and excellent quality with little product can remove almost all your nail polish. it is also excellent for removing strong colors like red or black, removes them to perfection without much mess. hydrates the cuticles and does not leave you sticky hands. I always buy is excellent
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL

Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
Lily C.
Lily C.

With damaged nails, the Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover is absolutely amazing. I took it upon myself to experience something new on my nails. It happened to be that acrylics were a thing, and I had never done them before. I decided to try and ever since then, my nails have been damaged. Fortunately for me, this nail polish remover has been amazing in revitalizing my nail beds.
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL

Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?

Join Now