BY CUTEX #46 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?1 Answers
  • Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of p...1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I think it’s great! I’ve used better but for the cost I think it’s perfect. Especially because I don’t have to use a ton to get the job done! I usually only use a cotton ball per hand when using which slows you to keep this product for a long time!
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
A good buy for quickly and efficiently taking off chipped nail polish with a cotton round or cleaning up mistakes with a q-tip. It removes even the tough stains from dark nail polish. Though it is effective at removing polish, it is very drying to the nail itself. I do not reccomend using this product excessively because it may cause damage to nail health. Just a little is all you'll need. You may even choose to dilute it to cut its strength.
Purnima S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Does the job! The only downside to this product is that is that if you leave it open for even a minute, it evaporates into the air. It also smells very strongly of alcohol. I tend to gravitate towards nail polish removers that have added scents to them to mask the alcohol smell but this is still one of my favorites! It's a decently sized bottle for the price and it lasts for a while as long as you put the lid back on immediately!
Ashley B.
Amissville
I really like this brand nail polish remover because it isn’t as harsh on your nails! The smell is not quite as strong as other brands, and it does have the bitter taste to help deter children from consuming!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using the revival nail polish remover. My nails are generally brittle and thin, so they break very easily. I wear a lot of dark nail polish and therefore use more remover than the average person and this nail polish remover not only gets off my tough black nail polish, but nourishes my nails at the same time!
Syra P.
A little goes a long way with this product. This nail remover does not take more then going over the nail twice to remove all the nail polish. What I enjoy about it to is that it will not smudge nail polish on your fingers while you are removing it. Only downfall about all nail removers is how easily they dry your hands out.
Zalak S.
Parsippany, NJ
Review for: Non Acetone, Strengthening more...
Affordable, does the job right and doesn’t leave a single stain of the earlier polish on my nails. Smell is subtle unlike some other brands with stronger smell. I can’t handle strong smells and I’m allergic to them and they trigger my headaches. This has been my go to nail polish remover for ages.
Maneja A.
Bellevue, WA
This product is a nice and affordable one to go-to. Typically does the job right, however if you have multiple layers of nail polish on it becomes a little difficult to rub off. I believe it's based off the actual nail polish itself too. It works for me though so I'd buy it again!
Arilyn B.
Does not work very well. i have to use a lot of it just to try get it off one hand. it takes a lot of time scrubbing the nail polish off, and i normally only put two layers one. i brought mine at target and don't know if i use got one bad bottle. but would not recommend it.
Corporate M.
Pottstown, PA
This remover is sensitive and does not leave my nails looking ashy and damaged. The smell is not too strong and it was a pretty good price. A little goes a long way so I have had the same bottle for quite a while. This with a cotton ball is all I recommend to others.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?