2 colors available

BY CUTEX #17 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails. see more...

• Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish? 1 Answers
  • It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce...3 Answers
  • Is this a more healtier remover?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
r me it is definitely the best remover. I paint my nails at least twice a week so I use a lot this remover. the smell is soft unlike other removers and excellent quality with little product can remove almost all your nail polish. it is also excellent for removing strong colors like red or black, removes them to perfection without much mess. hydrates the cuticles and does not leave you sticky hands. I always buy is excellent
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
María L.
María L.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is excellent this remover, effective from the moment you put the wet cotton in the nail, does not mistreat it and on the contrary it nourishes and hardens and what I like is that it does not leave the amillent color that we both hate in The nail and fragrance is nice not like other removers from the market, since it is effective you do not need to use so much and it lasts a lot.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Irvine
That the company is not a good time with you can always turn around and around the corner of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years ago when I want to say that the only one that has been in the END say input errors and I have a time to go to a friend who is in the END say the word out of the most important part of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years.
Erika C.
Erika C.
The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Tiko P.
Tiko P.
Tucson, AZ
It worked but...I could have gotten a better value for my buck. It wasn't that pricey and I think I may have even gotten it while it was on sale and it was my first time buying it. It didn't take the polish off well and I had to scrub very hard. The good thing is that it wasn't harsh on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Well maybe a little girl for dress up.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Not a bad remover, but not the best I've ever tried. The smell isn't great, but it's nail polish remover, so you've got to cut some slack there. I use this mainly when I have easier polishes to remove. Like creme polishes with no glitter. Glitter trips this remover up. It's not strong enough for glitter removal. It doesn't trash your nails though, so that's nice.
Shara Bano M.
Shara Bano M.
Lorton, VA
I really don't like this product. It's very difficult to remove any nail polish with this. The price isn't worth it. I have used this product all my childhood until I found the onyx professional remover, it is ch apes than this and with one swab it removes nearly all of the nail polish and hydrates the nails. But this product is just a waste of time and money.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI
Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?