Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Polish Remover
Photos (11)
Kaitlyn O.
Kaitlyn O.

This stuff works great, even on stubborn red polish. It also doesn't turn my fingers the color of the polish when I'm taking it off. The smell is still strong, of course, but kind of lemony. I find myself smelling my fingers after I've used it, lol. Honestly, the only polish I've ever used that works better is straight up acetone, but that can wreak havoc on your nails. This doesn't dry my nails or skin out. This has become my go to polish remover.
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.

Amo este producto so bad. Tiene muy buen olor, quita el esmalte de uñas muy fácil, incluso con colores oscuros y siento que ha fortalecido mis uñas. Me pasaba con otras marcas de removedor de esmaltes, que dejaban mis uñas amarillas y débiles, incluso me dolían y con este producto es todo lo contrario. Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados. Además es muy linda la presentación, aunque recomiendo colocarlo en un envase con boquilla más pequeña.
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

r me it is definitely the best remover. I paint my nails at least twice a week so I use a lot this remover. the smell is soft unlike other removers and excellent quality with little product can remove almost all your nail polish. it is also excellent for removing strong colors like red or black, removes them to perfection without much mess. hydrates the cuticles and does not leave you sticky hands. I always buy is excellent
Durymar L.
Durymar L.
Miami, Fl

Funciona muy bien realmente quita el esmalte. El olor es un poco fuerte pero todos los removedores tienden a tener un olor bastante potente, lo recomiendo, lo uso y lo seguiré comprando porque es efectivo.

It works very well actually removes the glaze. The smell is a bit strong but all the removers tend to have a fairly powerful odor, I recommend it, I use it and I will continue to buy it because it is effective.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL

Cutex is a brand of nail care products , The most prevalent of Which is a cuticle extract ( HENCE the name cut -ex ) ​​. The Original product . Though the brand has changed hands Numerous times , Cutex Brands is the current owner. Excellent polish remover removes nail quickly and effectively, no residue , no odor , is a mild, sweet odor , and seems ideal to take away the enamel anywhere and anytime:))
ADF F.
ADF F.
Youngstown, NY

Finally I have found a nail polish remover that I love. Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover makes getting those hard to remove colors off your nails with ease and without what I would call an unpleasant odor. I save so much time using this remover as with just a few good swipe the color is gone and my nails are ready to be washed and dried and prepared for my new color choice of polish.
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL

Wow where have you been all my life Cutex Nail Polish Remover is the best i have used my whole life.Not only does it take off every thing to the dark black or the heavy glitter and to all the decals it will take it off with out sitting there scrubbing it off. The best part it is affordable. I will say i have spent more money on a polish remover and this one was better then that one....
María L.
María L.

Is excellent this remover, effective from the moment you put the wet cotton in the nail, does not mistreat it and on the contrary it nourishes and hardens and what I like is that it does not leave the amillent color that we both hate in The nail and fragrance is nice not like other removers from the market, since it is effective you do not need to use so much and it lasts a lot.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Irvine

That the company is not a good time with you can always turn around and around the corner of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years ago when I want to say that the only one that has been in the END say input errors and I have a time to go to a friend who is in the END say the word out of the most important part of my shoulders with the sentences and a half years.
Erika C.
Erika C.

The polish remover does the job or removing the left over polish on your toe or finger nails. It doesn't require a lot of wiping, basic, depending on how long you have had the previous polish on as well as what quality of polish was used. This is not the harshest polish remover I have used, but neither is it the most nourishing one either. It does the job for the price.
Dess C.
Dess C.
Eastpointe, MI

Is this a more healtier remover?
Mansi N.
Mansi N.
Somerset, NJ

It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Ellen R.
Ellen R.

Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?

Join Now