MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversCutex
Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover

Cutex® Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover.
Fast action polish remover.
Strengthens & conditions.
Strengthens & nourishes with botanical oils for natural nails.

Does it dry out the skin arround your nails?
Is this a good nail polish to remove multiple layers of polish?
It is a great product but very very drying is there a way to reduce the drying?
Start your review of Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Karen H.
Cutex Advance Revival Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Karen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover. As a teenager I would use this to take fingernail polish off my nails since it was so affordable. I use it now as an adult because still cheap and takes the nail polish off fairly easy. Strong, overwelming scent that you have to get used too though.
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I Have been using Cutex nail Polish remover for couple of months. I am happy I switched to this remover. It easily removes even though colors very easily without drying nails. I would recommend it to all.
Aaliyah R.
Lodi
It's alright it takes a lot of the nail polish off and I really recommend it . It doesn't take a lot of product so it can come off .
Yeishi H.
Missouri city, Tx
I really enjoy this product. It helps me keep my nails well maintained and it takes away my polish easily without having to work so hard scrubbing it out. I definitely recommend it. Its well priced and great quality. What else can you ask for?!?!?!
Devin M.
Millington, TN
This product is very good. It gets the nail polish off with no problem even with difficult polishes on.
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
This nail polish remover is affordable and effective. I would purchase again. Great product
Nikita S.
Kew Gardens, NY
I have used this brand since I was a child. Nail polish vanishes and it leaves your nails feeling strong and not as though they have been stripped.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
It's a bit strong but it does the job. I would recommend the scent ones instead of the original, it helps mask the strong scent
Jennie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. The only downside that it stained my white table cloth into yellow stain.but it's effective. Keeps my nails strong
Makeila O.
East Lansing, MI
Removes my nail polish with ease. Doesn't dry out the nail and the smell isn't horrible