Cutex 16 Oz 100% Pure Acetone

* Pure acetone * Removes polish from natural nails * Removes acrylic nails * Professional strength * 16 oz Sold in packs of 12

Does this damage your nails?
Start your review of Cutex 16 Oz 100% Pure Acetone!
Andrea T.
Auburn, NY
I use this product over the other nail polish removers because it takes less time to get the polish off my nails, as well as cleaning more polish off without staining the skin around the nail. Just be very careful during use if you have acrylic nails!
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
This is always my go to nail polish remover! I prefer using acetone over regular remover as I feel like it removes my gel polish a lot faster. I love how big the bottle is so it lasts me quite awhile. I also love that this brand is super affordable and you can find it at most grocery stores.
Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
Pure acetone gets off all nail polish including gel polish. This brand never makes my hands and cuticles dried out. The cost is cheap and a bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend it to others.
Maria P.
Everett, WA
Great stuff. Even takes glitter nail polish off pretty good. I have been buying cutex since I was a young girl and still recommend it!
Stephanie J.
I use gel polish and have always trusted this brand #cutex for all my nail polish remover needs. They say of it's not broke, don't fix it. This a a great formula. I will buy it again and a again.
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Very good pure acetone, good to have when you have to remove your gel polish at home. Good value not expensive at all. I would not improve anything about this product, definitely worth buy again!
Stepher W.
Las Vegas, NV
100% acetone removes all polish; I may have to soak some gels a bit longer but they will eventually dissolve.
Vanessa L.
This pure acetone by Cutex makes it easy to remove your nail polish. I can remove all of my mail polish in less than 1 minute!
Kristi P.
Kernersville
Only product I like. It will remove salon brand nail polish and the gel nails. I also like to use the non acetone.
Holly V.
This makes fast work of removing regular nail polish. It's also really good for removing gel polish at home.