Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Cora M.Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CUTEX #19 in Nail Polish Remover

Cigar Boxes Juggling with Brian Patz see more...

Anneline M.
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
In emergency situations this is the brand I go to, in fact this is my Grandmother's trusted brand. Works all the time, every time, removing all nail polish (especially those dark winter colors) I would recommend this product if you are looking for a trusted brand. However my nails feel "leeched" after using acetone, try the acetone free version if you are sensitive like me.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
This is my go-to nail polish remover!!!  I have been using this product for many years!!  As a cosmetologist, I am always looking for the best products at reasonable prices.... and the Cutest brand is by far the best!!!  It is very easy to apply, and removes nail polish quickly, which is great.... And of course, the price is very good!!!
I definitely recommend this product for your manicure or pedicure needs!!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This is by far the best nail polish remover I have used. I was out of the expensive brand and tried this, thinking that it would be very temporary. I was amazed at how quickly it took off my nail polish but better still, it didn't dry out my nails like the expensive brand I have been using. This will be my go to nail polish remover from now on. I LOVE it and it is a fraction of the cost of what I had been paying for the other brand.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I really like this brand so I figured I would try their nail polish remover and so far, I have not used anything else. For the price, you can not go wrong with this product. It takes your nail polish off easily and does not leave a dry feeling on your hands afterwards. I think I bought it for around 2 and change. Definitely worth it and after trying other nail polish remover brands, this is by far my fav!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pretty nails has been around ever since I was little. My grandmother always kept a bottle around when she did her nails. It's strength enough to take most polish right off. I wouldn't recommend it for taking off acrylic nails but it will soften them for easy removal. This bottle was less than a $1! I love that it's in a easy to use bottle and doesn't smell bad. Its hypoallergenic too!
Corijona F.
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
Cutex is a brand that has been reliable for years. This nail polish remover does a great job at removing regular nail polish without being too harsh. The smell of this remover is also not as over powering as some other brands on the market. I have had issues with it not being the best at removing certain nail wraps, but other than that this is my go to brand.
Virgenmina M.
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
I have used Cutex brand since I was a little girl. To be honest not a big fan of this remover and removers with color. They tend to stain false nails add-ons and or the nail beds if filed prior to use. Also the smell isn't very appealing but if you have to get the job in a pinch this will work for you and removed polishes and decals from nails.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Berkeley, CA
I usually use this brand because it's one of the few sold at my campus pharmacy. Since I use it out of convenience it is not the greatest product- I feel that it makes my nails dry and brittle and as a result I try to also use nail strengthener. It takes a few q-tips or cotton pads soaked in this to get all the polish off.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
This nail polish remover is average. The smell is obviously very strong, but I do find others not as over powering. I personally prefer to use a more "natural" polish remover but still always willing to try other brands. It worked fairly well with a cotton ball, had to rub each nail 3-4 times to completely remove nail polish.
Krysta S.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
This is the go-to in my entire family for nail polish remover. The product is cheap, easy to use, and effective. My only complaint is that it can take a fair amount to remove some brands of polish, or multiple layers of polish. But when it comes to a product as versatile as nail polish remover, this is not a problem. My favorite remover!