Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda M.Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Cora M.

BY CUTEX #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Cigar Boxes Juggling with Brian Patz see more...

Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in my finger skin. it smells really good. I love it! It is not strong. it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours now!

Anneline M.
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
In emergency situations this is the brand I go to, in fact this is my Grandmother's trusted brand. Works all the time, every time, removing all nail polish (especially those dark winter colors) I would recommend this product if you are looking for a trusted brand. However my nails feel "leeched" after using acetone, try the acetone free version if you are sensitive like me.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
This nail polish remover is highly effective and the smell is not as bad as pure acetone nail polish remover. I use this polish remover to remove regular polish, soak off gel polish (takes a bit longer), or soak off fake nails (also takes longer). I have been using this product for years and would recommend to people who wear regular polish. For gel nail polish or fake nails I would recommend a stronger more concentrated nail removing solution.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
This is by far the best nail polish remover I have used. I was out of the expensive brand and tried this, thinking that it would be very temporary. I was amazed at how quickly it took off my nail polish but better still, it didn't dry out my nails like the expensive brand I have been using. This will be my go to nail polish remover from now on. I LOVE it and it is a fraction of the cost of what I had been paying for the other brand.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.
OWINGSVILLE, KY
This is my go-to nail polish remover!!!  I have been using this product for many years!!  As a cosmetologist, I am always looking for the best products at reasonable prices.... and the Cutest brand is by far the best!!!  It is very easy to apply, and removes nail polish quickly, which is great.... And of course, the price is very good!!!
I definitely recommend this product for your manicure or pedicure needs!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Cutex nail polish remover is wonderful
It goes a very long way. I soak a cotton ball, apply it to my old fingernail polish and leave it for a few seconds and wipe..... Walaa... It's gone! And repeat! So easy! Usually I can get about three or four nails cleaned off with that one cotton ball , So that's pretty good Nail Polish Remover. I'd recommend Cutex to anybody. Plus it's really inexpensive. So why not?
Julia M.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I really like this brand so I figured I would try their nail polish remover and so far, I have not used anything else. For the price, you can not go wrong with this product. It takes your nail polish off easily and does not leave a dry feeling on your hands afterwards. I think I bought it for around 2 and change. Definitely worth it and after trying other nail polish remover brands, this is by far my fav!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Audubon
I've used this and many other similar brands far as long as I can remember. It is easy to use with a cotton round/square or a cotton ball. You can also use a cotton swab to clean up any mistakes you make. The kinds that contain acetone work the best but they may dry out your nails as well. If you have weak nails or are concerned that this may happen, try the acetone-free kind instead.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pretty nails has been around ever since I was little. My grandmother always kept a bottle around when she did her nails. It's strength enough to take most polish right off. I wouldn't recommend it for taking off acrylic nails but it will soften them for easy removal. This bottle was less than a $1! I love that it's in a easy to use bottle and doesn't smell bad. Its hypoallergenic too!
Corijona F.
Corijona F.
Portsmouth, VA
Cutex is a brand that has been reliable for years. This nail polish remover does a great job at removing regular nail polish without being too harsh. The smell of this remover is also not as over powering as some other brands on the market. I have had issues with it not being the best at removing certain nail wraps, but other than that this is my go to brand.