Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda M.Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Cora M.

BY CUTEX #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Cigar Boxes Juggling with Brian Patz see more...

Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it's fresh it removes nail polish perfectly. It tends to go a bit weaker after a few months though. But the price is still reasonable, and would definitely make more sense if I did my nails more often. The smell is strong, but there's some fragrance in the formula now that makes it easier to deal with. The formula is excellent at keeping the nails strong as well.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. this feels so good in my finger skin. it smells really good. I love it! It is not strong. it is very affordable. it is not
expensive at all. It has a nice scent to it. It is also long lasting. I use
this product four to six times a week. i definitely recommend it to others get
yours now!

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nail polish remover! It removed the toughest nail polishes and super easy to use. I just take a cotton ball add some of the nail polish removal liquid and lala the nail polish is removed immediately. I would totally recommend it to others. It's also super affordable and long lasting. I've had one for more than 7 months.
Ana Carolina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish remover is highly effective and the smell is not as bad as pure acetone nail polish remover. I use this polish remover to remove regular polish, soak off gel polish (takes a bit longer), or soak off fake nails (also takes longer). I have been using this product for years and would recommend to people who wear regular polish. For gel nail polish or fake nails I would recommend a stronger more concentrated nail removing solution.
Lynnette M.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail polish remover I use, I buy it in Walgreens, I always buy this kind, I recommend it too because it’s not pricey at all.Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula
Jennifer S.
Audubon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and many other similar brands far as long as I can remember. It is easy to use with a cotton round/square or a cotton ball. You can also use a cotton swab to clean up any mistakes you make. The kinds that contain acetone work the best but they may dry out your nails as well. If you have weak nails or are concerned that this may happen, try the acetone-free kind instead.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a good remover. It does what I need it to. I use polish, wraps, or layovers often, so I need to have something that I can trust to do the job. I get it at Walmart. It lasts me a good amount of time.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
"I tend to not notice a big difference between different types of nail polish remover. Besides the fact that acetone nail polish remover works way better than non-acetone. But this nourishing nail polish remover you notice that the skin around your finger and toenails feels softer rather then regular nail polish remover tends to leave your skin around your nails dry "
Isabel E.
As a go to nail polish remover it works just as well as you would imagine, it gets the job done! It is a middle of the road product that I purchased at CVS. It is very easy to use in order to remove one layer of old nail polish. I would buy this again as there really aren't many other options out there when shopping.