Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Cora M.Cutex 10 oz Regular Nail Polish uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CUTEX #39 in Nail Polish Remover

Cigar Boxes Juggling with Brian Patz see more...

Rhea R.
Columbus, OH
I don't know what else to say besides that this product does the job. It's an affordable products that works well to achieve its intended purposes so I'd definitely recommend it and often grocery stores will have coupons to make it even more affordable.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
I like the Cutex brand. I’ve used this stuff since I was a teenager and I don’t it’s changed since I first started to use it. The scent is a little strong but all polish remover smells. It works really well and you never have to use a whole lot.
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
This nail polish remover is highly effective and the smell is not as bad as pure acetone nail polish remover. I use this polish remover to remove regular polish, soak off gel polish (takes a bit longer), or soak off fake nails (also takes longer). I have been using this product for years and would recommend to people who wear regular polish. For gel nail polish or fake nails I would recommend a stronger more concentrated nail removing solution.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great nail polish remover! It removed the toughest nail polishes and super easy to use. I just take a cotton ball add some of the nail polish removal liquid and lala the nail polish is removed immediately. I would totally recommend it to others. It's also super affordable and long lasting. I've had one for more than 7 months.
Mariam M.
Briarwood, NY
I love this nail polish remover. It’s been a classic product in my house. In one swipe your nail polish gets removed. Whether it’s heavy coated or glittery polish it’s very easy to remove with this polish remover.
Heather A.
This has always been a staple in my nail care routine! Ive used it for years. Since its carried at universally every drug store it makes it easier to grab instead of driving to my cosmetic stores.
I use this when the large bottle is not available. I like it very much, cleans nails well. I usually get it from Wal-Mart. Compares well to alternatives. The price is excellent and is a very good value. Would definitely buy it again and would recommend.
Jessica E.
This nail polish remover is great. Not too harsh of a smell or a nice formula. Doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin like others.. affordable price and I’ve repurchased it many times.
Isabel E.
As a go to nail polish remover it works just as well as you would imagine, it gets the job done! It is a middle of the road product that I purchased at CVS. It is very easy to use in order to remove one layer of old nail polish. I would buy this again as there really aren't many other options out there when shopping.
Marissa S.
Smell is sometimes strong but product works well. It’s easy to apply with a cotton ball and cheaply priced. I am a repeat user and just try and use it with the bathroom fan on.