by CUTCO Cutlery

Complete your kitchen with this powerful set of cutlery................. Homemaker Set includes 10 tools essential for every meal. All of this comes in a beautiful, handcrafted oak knife block in honey finish to complement any kitchen. This set of kitchen knives will be the foundation of every meal................. Set includes 1720 Paring Knife, 1721 Trimmer, 1722 Butcher Knife, 1723 Carver, 1724 Slicer, 1726 Turning Fork, 1727 Carving Fork, 1728 Petite Chef Knife, 1729 Petite Carver, 1768 Spatula Spreader, (8) 1759 Table Knives, 1741 Honey Oak Block, Model 82 Sharpener, and Model 125 10'' x 13'' Medium Poly Prep cutting board.

BRAND NEW NEVER USED CUTCO HOMEMAKER + 8; FOREVER GUARANTEE; 18 Piece Knife Set + Cutting Board and Sharpener; Made is the USA; Color: Classic

Item Weight: 11 pounds

This isn’t really a question. But I recently just started showing Cutco this week and would love to reach out to anybody who may be interested ? I can be emailed at [email protected] I am able to do online virtual demos. Also right now there is great sales going on due to the holidays. If anybody is interested please email me! Thank you (:
Start your review of Cutco 2018C 18 Piece Homemaker Set with Honey Oak Block + Cutting Board and Sharpener!
Goldsboro , Nc
Extremely sharp knives . Makes food prep a lot easier , cleaner , and quicker . You definitely have to be careful when using these , as opposed to other knives I’d say these are very , very , VERY sharp . It has a double D edge feature which will make these knives stay sharp for 10 years without having to sharpen . My favorite is the universal lock handle made of thermal-resin which makes it look really beautiful, high end fancy ;) thermo resin , is the same material bowling balls are made of ,so it won’t chip or crack . One of the best purchases I’ve made for the kitchen .
Fort Collins , CO
Cutco 2018C 18 Piece Homemaker Set with Honey Oak Block + Cutting Board and Sharpener uploaded by Ana S.
I have the pearl colored handles... best knives ever, and I get free sharpening all the time! These make cooking easy and fun. I can slice thin beautiful slivers of anything with my cutco knives! Better yet they stand by their products and have an amazing warranty. I am always adding to my collection, check out my cool cheese knife!
Tyler
I didn’t get this set but purchased some separately. I’ve had them for about 4 years. They are so much better than my JA Henckels knives. These can be out in the dishwasher, but I don’t. They are well balanced in my hand as well as my husbands larger hands. I would purchase again. They were more expensive, but they hold an edge- especially important when cutting everything from tomatoes to spaghetti squash.
Lockport, NY
I am a recent married woman and we received this knives as part of our wedding gifts. I am over-the-moon satisfied with the quality! Yes, these knives are an investment; however, I can easily see myself using this set for a lifetime. The company's warranty and sharpening program is vital to making these knives last. I have a wish list of other Cutco products that I look forward to getting ASAP!
Best knives ever! I've had them about 2 years and they have never needed sharpening and are sharper than any other brand of knife I've ever used. Cutco for life for me! Side note: in the care instructions it says not to put them in the dishwasher because they could get discolored, however I've been throwing them in the dishwasher regularly and nothing about them has changed at all.
Davenport, FL
These knives are artfully made and the best quality. They are sharp and even when they get dull ( which doesn’t happen quickly) they are covered by Cutco who will sharpen the knives for you or you can sharpen them yourself. These knives stand the test of time and the knife block has a beautiful finish that can fit aesthetically in any kitchen. Worth the price for knives for life.
Palm Bay, FL
Cutco 2018C 18 Piece Homemaker Set with Honey Oak Block + Cutting Board and Sharpener uploaded by usnmorena ..
The best knives set I have ever bought. They are sharp durable and have the a great life warranty. I have also bought the a Hunting knife with the leather sheath. This knives are stainless and the handles are Thermo-resin engineered . Cutco 2018C 18 Piece Homemaker Set with Honey Oak Block + Cutting Board and Sharpener CUTCO Cutlery Model 1769 CUTCO Hunting Knives with leather sheaths. 5-3/8" High Carbon Stainless Double-D® serrated blade and classic dark brown or white (pearl) Highly Engineered Thermo-Resin handles
San Rafael, CA
These knives have been around forever and are of GREAT quality. They may not look super modern, but they are still good looking and work very well. Most importantly, the company guarantees these for life and I know they stand by their word as they have always serviced my parents' Cutco knives, even if they are really old. In some instances, the knives were so old that they just sent a new one. So they are not flashy to look at, but high caliber.
Southwick, MA
These are the best knives. Like a lot of people I thought they were hype but I was wrong. SO sharp, in fact- sort of dangerous/ keep them away from your kids sharp. Love the warranty and that they will sharpen them if you send them back.

The steak knives are AMAZING and they look beautiful too. Sturdy and solid.

The steak knives are AMAZING and they look beautiful too. Sturdy and solid.
The only set of kitchen knives you will ever need. These knives are the best I've owned in 20 years. They never get dull and if they do a representation can come to your house and sharpen them for you for free. I've owned this set as an addition the others I've had for 5 years and I've yet to have them sharpened.