BY NINTENDO

Feed candy to the cutest green monster in the universe, om nom, in a captivating, puzzle frenzy with cut the rope: triple treat. Now you can play your 3 favorite cut the rope games on 3-Ds with over 650 levels and over 50 hours of gameplay. Challenge your friends through online leaderboards and unlock new levels as you perfect your rope cutting skills on your nintendo 3-Ds! what's inside the box? three games in one: cut the rope cut the rope: experiments cut the rope: time travel take your rope cutting skills to the next level with the precision of 3-Ds stylus. Over 650 levels and 50+ hours of gameplay, including... see more...

Samantha U.
Lomita, CA
I love this game! Same as the mobile game app, stimulating and entertaining. I finished the game pretty quick but that's because I just couldn't put it down.
Danielle C.
Warwick, RI
We brought this game for my son this past Christmas most definitely keeps him occupied for a long time. Great game for younger children
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This game is so stimulating and fun! You really have to use your head to figure out the right pattern for the task at hand. I love it.
Madelen B.
My daughter and I enjoy this game. I can say it really we have a great time playing it. Best part it helps you stimulate your brain.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
It's a neat little way to pass time when you're bored my 4 yearold son lives playing it and it's something we can do together.
Kirsten H.
This game is fun but it honestly gets old so fast. Some games are meant to just stay on mobile phones to be a time waster.
Talia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Thank goodness I can have my phone back great for kids. Again what I believe is a creative strategic thinking
Kiara  .
My nephew loves this game Cutter Rope. Used to have a similar game on my phone and he would play for hours.
Cecilia R.
Played this game on my phone by would love to play in on a Ds very cool idea. Makes good for thinking
Amy C.
Waynesburg, PA
I think this game is a ripoff. You can get the same exact game for an iphone for only 99¢!