Custom Cut 18-Piece Haircut Kit

The complete haircutting kit for custom cutting and styling comes in a handsome metallic housing with a complete suite of accessories and a storage case. The eight comb attachments provide 45 settings for barbershop precision in the comfort of your home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Custom Cut 18-Piece Haircut Kit!
Hot Springs, AR
This is a really good product for the price. I’ve used the same clippers for several years shaving my husband’s head. The clippers don’t stay sharp long and are awful to clean but for $20ish dollars it’s not a bad buy. It comes with all the guards, scissors and a cape so you can’t beat that. Great for every now and then uses.
Clinton, MD
I might like this more if it were ceramic but I use this kit to cut my son’s hair. He rarely complains about it like he has with some others. It doesn’t heat up too fast and with some small breaks we are usually done in 15-20 min. I definitely recommend this kit.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband has thick and fast growing hair. We need a dependable product that does not break the bank. Luckily we were able to find this haircut kit that seals the deal!!
Converse, TX
I bought this to use on my husbands hair and I have to say it was terrible. The quality was awful. It barely worked. I actually stopped using it before it ruined my husbands hair. I thought it was a great deal but the quality just wasn’t there
N Las Vegas, NV
It’s decent enough if you need to cut your hair, has a good motor, tends to get hot fast so use carefully, also sometimes it gets stuck, and you’ll have to wait a second or clear any hair that could be causing the issue. Overall a decent shaver for a decent price!
Winter Haven, FL
My brother loves this product and honestly so do I. About a month ago I saw it in Walmart and decided to buy it for him. It works really well and is better than salon quality hair cutting kits. It works very well especially with his thick curly hair. Would definitely recommend.
Clermont, FL

De lejos, el mejor y más ligero de manejar que usar en mi cabello y cortarlo  al menos una vez a la semana lo uso en todas mis areas . Me encanta este producto.

Dublin, OH
I really love this haircutting kit. I cut my husband's hair from home most of the time and this is a great way to save money. I am definitely not a hair stylist, but this is easy to use and I'm able to maintain a pretty trendy haircut on my husband without much fuss. I would recommend for anyone looking to style hair at home.
Ladson, SC
This was purchased because my husband wanted to cut all his hair off. This works OK. A couple of times. It gave him difficulties with the thickness of his hair. And the only reason we had to buy another one was because the attachments are not universal. This is a big pet peeve of mine. I can understand not every brand having interchangeable sizing attachments. But i feel like if like if you already have multiple clipper's from the same company that the sizing attachments should be interchangeable.
Herriman, UT
Now I am no hair stylist but I am able to cut my husbands hair with this amazing kit! I love the different sizes that it comes with to make any hair cut achievable. The quality is amazing and I love how user friendly it is. It also saves us so much money not having to go to the salon! I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?