Cush's Homegrown Salsa Peach Mango uploaded by Anne S.Cush's Homegrown Salsa Peach Mango uploaded by Anne S.Cush's Homegrown Salsa Peach Mango uploaded by Anne S.

BY CUSH'S

Cush's Peach Mango Salsa Recipe.
All natural. Low sodium. Gluten free. see more...

Justine A.
1931 reviews
I have mixed feeling with this salsa. It tastes ok but it is way too watery. It makes a watery mess out of your tacos. It's like tomatoes water with chunks of stuff. Not pureed like most salsas. So it is messy and drips right out.
Jcw2467
I have been eating Cush's Salsa ever since the day I first discovered it! I don't even bother trying other brands anymore. To find a "fresh" salsa in a jar that has amazing flavor, is actually healthy, AND I can pronounce every ingredient on the label....why bother??! I also love the fact that this company is so involved in giving back to help others. Buying this product makes me feel like I'm giving back at the same time! A true win win! I have also tried all of the recipes on their website which are all super easy and delicious! I've even created a few of my own with it. I have tried all of the flavors. I'm a spice girl, so red zone is definitely a favorite! I also LOVE both the peach mango and pineapple for cooking with chicken and fish as well as the black bean and corn. If you haven't tried this product yet, your missing out!
Anne S.
Old Lyme, CT
I have been eating and cooking with Cush's Salsa for year's. I love reading the ingredient list to guests because these days knowing what is in the products you are feeding your family is so important. The fresh taste, the hearty chunks of fruits and veggies is a visual treat as well the burst of flavor on your palette. I am a true foodie, I love being creative with my menus. Cush's Salsa is my number one go to product on my pantry self. It also makes a great hostess gift.
Daniel C.
East Lyme, CT
Cush's is by far the best salsa I've ever had. While all the Cush's salsas are great, this one is my personal favorite. Made with real CHUNKS of mango's, peaches, and obviously tomatoes and peppers (not soupy or pureed like some other brands). The sweetness of peaches and mango with the heat of the peppers makes it great for chips, but also great on eggs, burgers, etc. I can never have enough!
Chris C.
Old Lyme, CT
I first heard about your website when a customer said she had written a review. I looked Cush's Homegrown Salsa up and we were # 278 and there was no review.A few days later I looked again there was two reviews and we were #78. Today I look and we are #49 but STILL on page 11! Don't you think that when a product moves up the ranks it should move to the first pages?