Is curves a nice gym for weights?
I heard that curves is good for bigger women to help them lose weight is that true?
how well does Curves Fitness [email protected] helping you lose weight?? I really need to lose like 20 pounds
Start your review of Curves Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I had a free membership years ago when it first came out, and I saw no toning benefits or weight loss from the "workouts."in reviews
The Curves in my area is really good for meeting new people and talking about your experience with weight and weight loss advice.in reviews
However I do not think it is challenging and should be geared towards older women who want to socialize and be activein reviews
Aleksandra P.
I have attended the circuit training at curves a few times. The environment was very welcoming, I felt more comfortable there, as I am no bikini model, than I have felt in typical gyms. Going through the circuit, you do get a decent workout, although I did feel that i could have had a better cardio workout doing the elliptical. I did enjoy myself and never found myself bored our counting the seconds until I was finished as I have on more stationary machines.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Curves is full of awesome, supportive women like me! I really wish I still had access to one in my area.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
This is a great place for someone that's trying to lose some extra pounds or an older person also to go. It helps you to move at a slower pace that's comfortable for you but gets you going so that you not only move around you feel better about yourself while doing it. You meet other people on the same path as you and not only get to know them and their journey but gain friends. Four stars!!
Ashley W.
Arlington, WA
I went here for about 4 months. It was awesome being around other women of all ages BUT, the circut is extremely repetitive and extremely boring after awhile. While, Zumba on Monday nights was fun- you still had to pay for it. I'd get a PT or go to a gym with a friend vs. going to Curves.
Maria Alejandra R.
Really like this place. Clean and organized, nice classes and teachers and general staff.
Kay A.
LOUISVILLE, KY
very nice place to go when i am not feeling like getting pretty to go to the gym. I feel like i am not being watched at this gym more of a girlfriends out feel. cons is it's a little expensive but i recommened to everyone who wants to get fit and not have to put on makeup before you go.
Emily L.
I love all their stuff everything is super adorable and easy to use! I would recommend their products to anyone who is interested in using them. I would have to say I have yet to be disappointed. Great pice!
Victoria C.
West liberty
Curves is a great place to go whether you looking to get in a quick workout or a long one, everyone is always so friendly and they have lots of different equipment to choose from! You walk in and feel welcomed instead of people judging you like at most gyms.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Curves is a good place to go if you are looking for a place to work out with just women. I went because I won a week at one. I went one day because I didn’t feel it was challenging enough for me at the time/wasn’t the workout I was looking to do.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
Curves is a great place to work on your with other ladies. One thing I did not like about the regular Gym was the men sneaking into the women's designated area "showing off" and sweating all over the machines. eww
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
il y a 2 ans
Darlene H. il y a 2 ans
I felt like the training was not what my body needed (too easy) when I did it but that was years ago.