Curve Wave Cologne Spray 4.2 Oz By Liz Claiborne uploaded by Isuane M.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Musk, mint, juniper, and liquid oxygen. see more...

Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
This is a refreshing smell, my husband wears it as an everyday cologne. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long, the plus side is that it's affordable. We are repeat customers and it has a nice design.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Amo los perfumes de hombre y este es uno de ellos. Su suave fragancia y a la vez inolvidable. Yo lo uso y se lo recomiendo a cualquier hombre.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
My ex boyfriend bought this, he seemed to like it but I personally cannot stand the smell! cheap price though!
Toni m.
I do not like the smell of this at all. Being pregnant it makes me nauseous, but even before my pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell. To me it smells like someone is covering up their stink.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
My husband uses this cologne and I think it smells amazing! It's nice and manly and I love it. Plus, it's actually affordable unlike most colognes out there. LOVE all curve products!
Paola C.
Stafford, TX
My boyfriend smells awesome when he uses this perfume 🙂 I got it at ross and it only cost 15 dollars for 4.2 Oz
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta el olor de este perfume, es muy bueno para regalarlo y bastante fácil de conseguir, tiene buen precio y calidad.