Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne Travel - .5 oz

Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne Travel - .5 oz

BY CURVE

Formal, casual, or whatever the situation. curve for men lets you carry yourselves confidently. the men's fragrance keeps you fresh all through the day with its subdued scent features. curve for men has a perfect blend of lavender, clove, bergamot, lime and cedar that releases a pleasant aroma, attractin the attention of the passerby. see more...

Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne Travel - .5 oz
Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne Travel - .5 oz
  • "This stuff smells really good and it is pretty cheap for how good it smells. " in 1 review
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Great sized little bottle of a nice scent...for the money. I've always liked Curve for Men. It's nothing super fancy, but it's a nice smell which lasts most of the day. This travel size is great for cramming into your shaving kit so you won't have to lug big bottles around. Also decent because if it gets damaged, you won't be losing out on a ton of money other scents would cost ya.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Curve travel size is perfect for just that, travel! You would not want to use this on the daily because you would run out in no time at all. Bottle is perfect size and the smell is great, not over powering at all, it is a very mild scent. You can usually find this in a gift set.
Natalie O.
This stuff right here you just gotta LOVE! I buy this for my boyfriend all the time being this is one of select few colognes that he'll wear. The smell last all day and then some. If you haven't purchased then this is a MUST have !
David p.
Logansport, IN
Although I don't use this cologne anymore, I did wear it during high school. I love the smell, plus it really cheaply priced. It's not too special, but it does the job without stinking.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
It's cheap and it smells cheap. I used to like it, but it's just annoying now. Thank goodness my boyfriend doesn't wear this anymore.
Brionne C.
Annapolis, MD
I love the Curve line! I wear the perfume version and I have some guy friends who wear this male version too. It smells wonderful!
Ajay D.
I smelled this product at the store and I wasn't a big fan. I found it very strong and I didn't see anything special about it.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY
This stuff smells so good! I bought some for my SO. He likes it too! It's not too strong or overpowering and it last all day.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
I really love curve products, so I bought this product for a few family members for Christmas, and it was a huge hit! :)
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
Brings back so many memories of high school, everyone wore it because it was cheap and smelled super good