BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimCurve
Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz

Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz

by Curve

Formal, casual, or whatever the situation. curve for men lets you carry yourselves confidently. the men's fragrance keeps you fresh all through the day with its subdued scent features. curve for men has a perfect blend of lavender, c love, bergamot, lime and cedar that releases a pleasant aroma, attractin the attention of the passerby.

Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz is this cologne long lasting smell ?
Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz ? Does anyone know if these colognes have a expiration date?? My husband has had these for YEARS!! #mensgrooming
Who still wears this gem?
Start your review of Curve Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,425 reviews
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Women’s Liz Claiborne was the perfume I wore as a teenager so it is no surprise that I love this cologne for men. Not too feminine or unisex, it smells like a man’s cologne should. Spicy and intoxicating!
Mike D.
Grants Pass, OR.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Mike D.
I love this stuff I have two bottles of it as we speak it smells really good not strong at all you should definitely get some of this...
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
5,923 reviews
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Sandy G.
This is a great scent and my husband loves it and so do I. #mensgrooming #datenight #groomwarrior #myfavoritefragrence
Heaven S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Heaven S.
I love this scent on my man. He smells like he has spent a million bucks but this fragrance is CHEAP. I love this smell for a older guy.i have my backup ready.
Evan B.
Irmo, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Evan B.
Purchased at: Target
A nice casual fragrance. The scent bubble and trail on this is really nice. If you do the whole 'stick your nose to skin and smell' thing, it's gonna smell ultra synthetic. But in the air it smells pretty dang good. As long as you're not expecting this to be Chanel or Dior quality, and you understand that it's an old school affordable eau de cologne, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Feel free to spray heavy and even spray your shirt. You're not gonna offend anyone with this. Curve is a nice cheap fragrance that could be greatly improved by performance, other than that its a great scent for the price.
Daisy C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells great, I mean really good. But it's a skin scent in about 30 minutes. Probably best for close encounters with that special someone.
Samantha D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Curve Men's  by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 1 oz uploaded by Samantha D.
My boyfriend got this as a gift and honestly I was a little disappointed. The smell didnt last long at all. I would improve the scent to make it a little stronger. Honestly it smelled as though he just stepped out of a shower. I personally dont recommend
Cornelio F.
Weslaco, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
Who can say no to curve. It's masculine, and different, when you smell it you can tell it is curve. Curve cologne perfume is an aromatic green fragrance with notes of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli and lemon. It also features coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, musk and vetiver. The subtly smooth scent is distinctive and masculine.
Randy P.
Albany, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the fist colognes that I really started with and 20 years later it stkll smells the same and its popularity is about the same. Great cologne and always will be if it stays the same.
Nicole  C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
1,024 reviews
This scent reminds me of being young and in high school. All the guys wore it, and my high school sweetheart did too. I havent seen anyone wear this in ages, but this scent is one that I will love forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jabr A.
Green Bay, WI
5,923 reviews
il y a un an
Teagan M. il y a un an
In my experience perfumes and colognes generally can last a very long time. I go by if the smell is still fresh and smells how it came. I have colognes from my brother who passed away years ago and they still smell like they did when he wore them with no irritation. It is always safe to look up though and ofcourse stop if any irritation occurs.