BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Buy on Beauty ...
Mynasia M.
Mynasia M.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know about nobody else but my mother put me on to curve years ago. I love the smell of curve. It compliments any and everyone. Definitely would suggest someone to buy this for themselves or their significant other.
Tamarra C.
Tamarra C.
Old school scent! This always reminded me of when I was younger bc Liz Claiborne was a favorite of mine. Not too strong and lasts all day.
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this set! I love perfume and lotion sets like they make me smell good and have good skin!
Averi R.
Averi R.
Lock Haven, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of the perfume and lotions. it makes my skin smell and feel so nice