BY CURVE

Curve Eau de Toilette Spray for Women: Sheer floral Light, casual fragrance see more...

Danielle S.
I used to wear this in high school and still love the Curve Brand today! The Scent seriously stays on you all day. Long after even in the hamper! It's strong but if applied lightly enough it's a scent you'll get compliments on. I'd buy it again but it can be tricky to find in not department stores.
brandi h.
Evans , GA
I love the curve for women. I also love the curve for men. But of the few fragrances I can honestly say i love Curve is one. Its not to much of a scent just right with one spray.
ashleigh p.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my all time favorite perfume. I started wearing it in high school and 10 years later I'm still wearing it.I love their berry crush too.
Carrie C.
I love love the smell of curve! Leaves a lasting smell and as a bonus my husband loves it too! Not a bad price either.