BY CURVE CRUSH

Curve crush for women is a modern floral scent that is exotically oriental and deliciously feminine. the freshness of chai latte, crushed citrus, and flower nectar notes mix with the sweet smell of white orchid, lily of valley, creamy licorice and musk to create a unique fragrance. the floral oriental scent is wild, yet sweet and perfect for a romantic date. see more...

• "I love that it has that floral scent and last pretty long." in 1 review
  • "I used to buy this perfume throughout my high school years, i love the fruity/sweet smell and now every time somebody uses it brings me back to those years very iconic!" in 1 review
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
This product is so-so. It smells good but it is missing something. I feel like this is a good product for teens but it doesn't smell "professional" if you know what I mean. Good price.
Caroly G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ariana G.
Maywood, IL
This is great for young girls who want to smell all grown up but without breaking ones wallet! Fruity and light makes it perfect for the young girls to feel girly!
Kayla F.
Marietta, GA
I don't normally like perfume, the scents are normally strong and give me a headache, so I opt for body spray. This however is light and not heavy.
Veronica P.
My sister's friend bought her this back in like 2010 and she bought him the same one but for boys. I enjoy the smell a lot
Tiffany S.
I do not like the curve crush fro women. It smells like a funky scented powder. i like the original one better.
Katie B.
Bronaugh, MO
I love this sent as it is not too strong but enough to last all day. The price is reasonable for the quality.
Shauntia N.
Indianapolis , IN
By far my favorite Curve product, super cheap and almost sold every where, also smells great.
Mary C.
This is more fruity than floral. I think teens would enjoy this scent. Worth the low price.
Jaritza O.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this product ! It smells so good I tell ya. I absolutely love :)
Michelle M.
Do they still sell these?

back