BY CURVE CRUSH PERFUMES

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDT Spray + 0.50 oz Mini Spray + 2.5 oz Body Lotion + 2.5 oz Shower Gel + 1.7 oz Body Mist. The new Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne is a heart pounding blend of skin tingling florals wrapped in seductive warmth. Curve Crush is a lush scent that begins with orange flower and gardenia followed by light mid notes of spice and vanilla. The scent closes on notes of amber and sandalwood. see more...

Madi H.
I don't know, maybe it was just me but I feel like for 35$ this should smell way better than it does. It's ok. If I got it as a Christmas present, I wouldn't return it. But I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it, either.
Cheryl T.
Bedias, TX
My husband bought me this as a present and omg he did great!!! i love it and i even put it on my pillows and covers ... AWESOME is all i can say <3
teresa s.
Dickson, TN
Definitely not what i was looking for in a perfume. Scent doesn't hold up for long, but that may be a good thing. I think it smells awful.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Not as good as it used to be i really love this and the blue curve as a teenager but it has changed a lot and is blah
Monica L.
Mcdonough, GA
I Absolutly love curve it's my favorite go to fragrance. It's not to overwhelming and the scent last for hours. And I absolutely love the packaging I think it's so cute and girly and my ultimate fav is it's purple which is my fav color