Curve Crush Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 2.5 oz

by Curve

Curve crush for men.an exhilarating adventeure. an energetic jolt of super-charged freshness heightened by clean, crisp herbs and surrounded by a background of warm musk and moss. curvesee where it takes you now.

How can i try this product?
Is this cologne too strong or is it just right because it’s one of my favorites?
Any one else thinking this will be in their mans stocking this Christmas?!!
Start your review of Curve Crush Men's by Liz Claiborne Cologne - 2.5 oz!
Product Highlights
“My husband has worn this several times, it smells great!” in 1 review
“This smells really good and is not overly priced.” in 1 review
“I love when my husband wears any of the Curve colognes.” in 1 review
“I love when my boyfriend wears the curve colognes!!!” in 1 review
San Juan Capistrano
This is my daily go to and I can say it smells very good . My girlfriend always love the smelll of it when I have it on and hates when I don’t have it on. There’s no way to improve it. Scent is one of my favorite scents. And I will definitely continue to buy this product
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My dad wears curve and they all smell so amazing! I always compliment my dad when he has this on, so he bought be a perfume from them, I didn’t even know they had perfume as well! Lol
Twentynin Plm, CA
I buy this for my husband all the time, it is decently priced and it smells great. It comes in a cool little tin, that keeps the bottle from getting broken if you are traveling.
Detroit, MI
I love the way this cologne smells on my hubby so I always buy the biggest bottle for him every few months. This cologne smells soo good and I recommend it for your man or even as a gift for the holidays. This cologne lasts a long time and my hubby always got compliments on this one.
Carle Place, NY
Women really love the scent. It is great for every occassion. I have been using it for years and rarely ever use anything else. It is available in many different types of stores. The scent is not extremely overpowering either. I will continue to buy this product in the future.
My husband loves this cologne. I dont hate it but of all he wears it is my least favorite. I only buy it as a Christmas gift for him from our kiddos. Not my favorite for him.
Ankeny , IA
I love curve, for both men and women lines. My favorite cologne is the green bottle, and the woman line has two that I like, the blue and the pink crush. They make good and affordable things and I will buy again
lebanon indiana
Great scent not to strong and very lasting no need to reapply. Along with a very sleek look and design. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good smell. The bottle is easy to hold and use. All curve's scents are amazing. I see no need for improvement for this is my favorite brand to use.
Lincoln Park
I buy this for my husband. I would have gave it five stars except I like the Original Scent the best. A bottle last forever you don't have to spray back on throughout the day. You get a very nice size bottle for the amount of money you spend.
Cypress, TX
It is a really good perfume. It is long lasting and easily stay a day. It can be more strong however for work it is perfect. In comparison to curve black or sport this is lighter and smell amazing. I would recommended it.