BY CURVE

Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women: Includes: Curve Crush Eau De Toilette, 3.4 fl oz; Body Lotion, 3.4 fl oz; and Shower Gel, 3.4 fl oz A blend of modern florals see more...

Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women
  • "smells great, very long lasting fragrance, one of my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
perhaps many people do not like this scent, but I use and I really liked, because it is very soft, sport and to use daily, it runs very fast must admit and I would like to try other versions to see that this, but I would recommend.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
Curve doesn't smell sophisticated, cute, or even nice at all. If you're going to buy this product I recommend you buy it for a girl who's 10-14 because it's not a desirable perfume for older women or even older teens.
Samantha P.
Dallas, TX
By boyfriend got me this one time as a present, and honestly I didn't like it at all. They scent is very strong but smells more for older people. I guess you can say it has a clean smell but I'd prefer it more for my grandma. It was cheap and he just wanted to make me smile lol at least he tried
April B.
I have everything in the gift set. It's amazing! I love the smell and it will last all day. I give two thumbs up would absolutely recommend everyone to try it out.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
This smells kinda like the baby powder but not as good, I actually like the smell of baby powder for my deodorant and like that 100x+ than this, it's just not good, waste of $$
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
I love Curve (blue bottle) so I decided to buy the Curve crush gift set. I did not like this fragrance as much as the regular Curve. It is a little too sweet smelling for me.
Andrea  T.
So I decided to try this I saw it in the store and I have heard about it so I finally decided to get it and I have to say its pretty delightful the smell is incredible
DONNA V.
Curve for woman smells very good and not strong something I like.....And the gift set is affordable for some awesome lady or teen in your life..
Kara P.
Rittman , OH
Great scent! Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women can be used by a middle school girl up to an adult. Very nice smell for any age
Rosa S.
I have the whole set and to be honest i don't really like the smell i don't know why but i don't like how the perfume smell
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
Can i get a free sample of this product?
stephanie e.
Salt Lake City, UT
How long does this scent last. I am looking for a perfume that will last through the work day.