BY CURVE

Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women: Includes: Curve Crush Eau De Toilette, 3.4 fl oz; Body Lotion, 3.4 fl oz; and Shower Gel, 3.4 fl oz A blend of modern florals see more...

Denisse B.
Doral, FL
perhaps many people do not like this scent, but I use and I really liked, because it is very soft, sport and to use daily, it runs very fast must admit and I would like to try other versions to see that this, but I would recommend.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
Curve doesn't smell sophisticated, cute, or even nice at all. If you're going to buy this product I recommend you buy it for a girl who's 10-14 because it's not a desirable perfume for older women or even older teens.
Samantha P.
Dallas, TX
By boyfriend got me this one time as a present, and honestly I didn't like it at all. They scent is very strong but smells more for older people. I guess you can say it has a clean smell but I'd prefer it more for my grandma. It was cheap and he just wanted to make me smile lol at least he tried
April B.
I have everything in the gift set. It's amazing! I love the smell and it will last all day. I give two thumbs up would absolutely recommend everyone to try it out.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
This smells kinda like the baby powder but not as good, I actually like the smell of baby powder for my deodorant and like that 100x+ than this, it's just not good, waste of $$
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
I love Curve (blue bottle) so I decided to buy the Curve crush gift set. I did not like this fragrance as much as the regular Curve. It is a little too sweet smelling for me.
Andrea  T.
So I decided to try this I saw it in the store and I have heard about it so I finally decided to get it and I have to say its pretty delightful the smell is incredible
DONNA V.
Curve for woman smells very good and not strong something I like.....And the gift set is affordable for some awesome lady or teen in your life..
Kara P.
Rittman, OH
Great scent! Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women can be used by a middle school girl up to an adult. Very nice smell for any age
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
Curve is one of my favorite brands of fragrances. The smells of their scents are so good, and I have yet to try a scent I didn't like.
Shandelle H.
Can i get a free sample of this product?
stephanie e.
Salt Lake City, UT
How long does this scent last. I am looking for a perfume that will last through the work day.