BY CURVE

Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women: Includes: Curve Crush Eau De Toilette, 3.4 fl oz; Body Lotion, 3.4 fl oz; and Shower Gel, 3.4 fl oz A blend of modern florals see more...

Curve Crush Fragrance Gift Set for Women
  • "smells great, very long lasting fragrance, one of my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
This smells kinda like the baby powder but not as good, I actually like the smell of baby powder for my deodorant and like that 100x+ than this, it's just not good, waste of $$
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
Curve doesn't smell sophisticated, cute, or even nice at all. If you're going to buy this product I recommend you buy it for a girl who's 10-14 because it's not a desirable perfume for older women or even older teens.
April B.
I have everything in the gift set. It's amazing! I love the smell and it will last all day. I give two thumbs up would absolutely recommend everyone to try it out.
Andrea  T.
So I decided to try this I saw it in the store and I have heard about it so I finally decided to get it and I have to say its pretty delightful the smell is incredible
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curve for woman smells very good and not strong something I like.....And the gift set is affordable for some awesome lady or teen in your life..
Rosa S.
I have the whole set and to be honest i don't really like the smell i don't know why but i don't like how the perfume smell
Larissa P.
Chickamauga, GA
I used this a couple years ago, it has a great and long lasting scent. I just changed to a different perfume.
Jessica D.
Johnson City , NY
This used to be my favorite scent when I was younger (middle school). I think its best for younger girls.
Carmen c.
El Paso, TX
Smells great, very long lasting fragrance, one of my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this perfume because is very but very sweet and don't like l prefer perfume more soft
Shandelle H.
Elkhart, KS
Can i get a free sample of this product?
stephanie e.
Salt Lake City, UT
How long does this scent last. I am looking for a perfume that will last through the work day.