Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Elyse S.Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Elyse S.Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Callie D.

BY CURVE

Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist: Modern and urban Ideal for women craving excitement see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I feel pretty when I wear my Curve Crush!!! "Oh My Goodness!!!! "I have been hooked on this for the last 5 years now and have gone through 3 bottles and working on the 4th!! "I love it, it smells like Baby Powder, only much better!! "If ever a perfume made me feel completely girly...this is the one!! "My fiance loves this on me and she even bought me a twin pack back up pack because they just put it out for my "Birthday!! "I have only tried the Pink one as the others I have not seen sold up here. "But hopefully I'll find it some day in a wider range here too. I seriously "Loveeeeee it very much!!! "Thank You Liz Claiborne! <3
Ken C.
OMG this stuff smells so Freaking Good when I wear this people are always asking "what are you wearing? " I Love telling them, "Curve!" Then they say "really I've never smelled curve like that" it's the Purple bottle the Mist I love it will be purchasing again
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
This eight dollar of spray may got the right name,matching color and a price tag that says 8 buck...well why not?....well yeah don't if you think the only difference is plastic and glass you are wrong. Curve crush can have an overbearing not pleasant smell if applied to much. Those innocent looking pumps will shower you into smelling like your covering something up. Spend the extra money an get the tiny glass. It's goes a long way.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite scents. Curve Crush is have a beautiful seductive scent that last a long time and its not over powering at all. The fragrance last a long time. So its a must have. Love it.
Callie D.
Anna, IL
I absolutely love this fragrance. It not only smells terrific, it also lasts more than eight hours! I love the smell of this! Also, I usually can find this at Target or Walmart stores and pay half the price at any other highend stores! Hope this helps! :D
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my favorite scent by curve back in highschool. I would wear this every single day!! Great perfume. Makes me want to re purchase!
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
When I wear this I feel fun and flirting 🤗 this smells so good and it's a curve classic. I wish I wish I wish