Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Elyse S.Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Callie D.Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist, 8 fl oz uploaded by Elyse S.

BY CURVE

Curve Crush Fine Fragrance Mist: Modern and urban Ideal for women craving excitement see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
This eight dollar of spray may got the right name,matching color and a price tag that says 8 buck...well why not?....well yeah don't if you think the only difference is plastic and glass you are wrong. Curve crush can have an overbearing not pleasant smell if applied to much. Those innocent looking pumps will shower you into smelling like your covering something up. Spend the extra money an get the tiny glass. It's goes a long way.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite scents. Curve Crush is have a beautiful seductive scent that last a long time and its not over powering at all. The fragrance last a long time. So its a must have. Love it.
Ken C.
Ken C.
OMG this stuff smells so Freaking Good when I wear this people are always asking "what are you wearing? " I Love telling them, "Curve!" Then they say "really I've never smelled curve like that" it's the Purple bottle the Mist I love it will be purchasing again
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This was my favorite scent by curve back in highschool. I would wear this every single day!! Great perfume. Makes me want to re purchase!
Callie D.
Callie D.
Anna, IL
I absolutely love this fragrance. It not only smells terrific, it also lasts more than eight hours! I love the smell of this! Also, I usually can find this at Target or Walmart stores and pay half the price at any other highend stores! Hope this helps! :D
Jaid S.
Jaid S.
Where can i get it in store?