BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Launched by the design house of Liz Claiborne, Curve Crush is classified as a feminine scent. This 4-piece gift set includes eau de toilette spray, eau de toilette purse spray, body lotion and bath and shower gel. Design house: Liz Claiborne Scent name: Curve Crush Gender: Women's Features a blend of sweet flowers, musk and vanilla Four-piece set includes One (1) eau de toilette spray: 3.4 ounces One (1) eau de toilette purse spray: 15 ml One (1) body lotion: 2.5 ounces One (1) bath and shower gel: 2.5 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy the entire line of Curve fragrances. There's a scent for everybody. Curve Crush is fruity, flirty, and fun. It's a great scent for summer. This gift set is a great value. You can layer the scents or just wear one of the products on their own. My only issue is that I have to reapply every few hours. The scent doesn't last all day.
Heather K.
I love the curve products they smell so good and also last. The scent is not to strong but strong enough for me . In my opinion there is nothing else that compares. I bought mine at Walmart the onlly place I will buy it . Yes I will buy it again and again.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Me gusta muchísimo este perfume hace mucho que lo uso y nunca a cambiado su esencia compre este set en el pasado y es super práctico porque puede tener el pequeño en la bolsa todo el tiempo en conclusión me gusta mucho este perfume
branda k.
Sterling Heights, MI
This smells amazing. My mom has used this for several years but in the blue version. i like the scent because its light weight