BY CURVE CRUSH

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
I rarely wear fragrances as many make me sneeze or give me headaches. It has a nice scent. It is not overly floral like many fragrances. Last a long time as the bottle is large. Overall it is a good fragrance. I would consider buying again.
Marianna B.
New Haven, CT
This purfume has a strong smell, but I love it! One spray and your good to go. It lasts too. My mother got it for me for christmas last year. It is almost out so I left it at school for our senior lounge. Everyone else likes the smell too.
Amanda L.
My boyfriend got me a bottle of this as a gift one year and I love it! For every occasion! It's light and smells like heaven!
Bethany P.
Also smells great, not very strong smelling, would buy again. Not sure how much i paid, but makes great gift
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
This is a really good smelling scent for a young teen. I remember wearing this in junior high.