BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

A heart-pounding blend of skin-tingling florals wrapped in seductive warmth. see more...

Buy on Target*
Milagros D.
I really love this perfume. It is quiet strong, but has a good feeling when you spray it on yourself. My mom was the one who bought me this gift. It did not only come with the perfume, but also the body lotion and shower gel. The body lotion & shower gel has the same smell as the perfume.
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I sampled this and I liked it at first, its kind of sweet but the top notes didn't die down and stayed too strong smelling. I prefer perfumes like versace bright crystal as it has a softer fragrance & wear through out the day. I would not purchase this perfume if you don't like them strong
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Que puedo decir k me super mega encanta este perfume lo use mucho tiempo de joven y lo sigo comprando esta a muy buen precio y huele muy rico
natali s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! I have had this lotion for 3 years but now i have a little bit of the best lotion even after e years the box have the smell.
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging, love pink color and the scents its amazing, girls loves perfumes and its just amazing
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
This scent is perfect for teenage girls. It's too sweet for me, now 25, but I loved it when I was younger. It never seemed to last super long but I never minded re applying. You can find them at TJ Maxx on occasion especially around the holidays.
Jessica C.
Hogansville, GA
This scent reminds me of my middle school and high school years. It's a little too young for me these days, but I still enjoy the scent!
Chelsey P.
This stuff is like ancient. I remember using it when I was a young teenager(I'm 23 now). But it really is a great scent that you can't go wrong with. My sister loves it as well, I think she's been using it for years. Best of all you can find it at wal-mart, so you don't have to go to some department store to get it. If you're ever browsing through perfume at wal mart I would definitely suggest giving this one a whiff!
Trisha F.
Van Wert, OH
I have always loved the scent of Curve. I used it forever ago (it seems like forever) but I still buy it every once in a while. I still love it even though it's been around for a while! It's always priced decent too.
Evelyn B.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forever forever forever forever forever forever forever forever... forever never ending I love Curve Crush ever since my cousin gave me a little bottle I kept buying it, cuss oh my god it's love. It better not discontinue because I love it so much. Best scent ever.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites fragance ever is Curve Crash white one (The one that comes in a white and pink can), but I would like to try a different one so I would like to know how does this one smells?