Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

by Liz Claiborne

A heart-pounding blend of skin-tingling florals wrapped in seductive warmth. This modern, urban floriental is nothing short of delicious. ;

Did you know that curve crush comes in a purse size?
What is your favorite Curve scent?
Start your review of Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women!
Product Highlights
“this is my all time favorite perfume, I have used it since I was a teenager....it smells so good.” in reviews
“Love it !Nice smell that last through out the day .I always get compliments when I wear this.I have been a fan for years.” in reviews
“Ok this was an extremely popular fragrance back in my high school days along with "Candie".” in reviews
“I've been using this perfume for about 10 years now.” in reviews
“This perfume smells good and is long lasting.” in reviews
Louisville, KY
This smells good, but does not stay with you very long. It's more like a body spray to me.
Resaca, GA
This has been my all time favorite perfume since I was in middle school and I've been repurchasing it ever since! The scent is unique, sweet, and so feminine without being overpowering. I have horrible migraines and am sensitive to a lot of scents but luckily this one has never triggered a migraine!
Great for every day use! Long lasting and it is not overbearing. Would definitely recommend as a repeat user