Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Kristina S.Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Barbara A.Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Barbara A.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

A heart-pounding blend of skin-tingling florals wrapped in seductive warmth. This modern, urban floriental is nothing short of delicious. ; see more...

• Did you know that curve crush comes in a purse size? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Curve scent?6 Answers
Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women
  • "this is my all time favorite perfume, I have used it since I was a teenager....it smells so good." in 2 reviews
  • "Love it !Nice smell that last through out the day .I always get compliments when I wear this.I have been a fan for years." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this perfume for about 10 years now." in 1 review
  • "It's more like a body spray to me." in 1 review
  • "Ok this was an extremely popular fragrance back in my high school days along with "Candie"." in 1 review
Cheyenne P.
Lemon Grove , CA
This is one of my go to scents. Very fresh baby powder smell. I got it for Christmas and it has lasted me almost an entire year now and I still have about enough to last me to the next Christmas so I can get more. I’m the type that sprays multiple times and it lasts me all day. I get compliments on this spray all the time. Definitely recommend if your into the baby powder fresh smell.
Kristina S.
I LOVE THIS. This is THE BEST, the ONLY one i use. and not just me but my mom too. her and i are both SUPER picky about our smells. I don't like 99.99% of perfumes. I don't know why and if some i like i don't like them on me. And this is soo beautiful. It last long. not te type that just sits on you but the type that lingers in the air around you. People come hug me and they smell it as a soft sweet scent. it is sweet but light and not floral but almost a slightly refreshing.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this perfume for women. I pretty much stick to the same perfume, but I received this as a gift and I love it. Not only is the smell great, but its very affordable and comes in other forms (lotions/bath bombs/etc).
Olivia J.
Louisville, KY
This is my long time favorite perfume! I carry the body spray in my pure, and use the good stuff for when I'm going out. It's so sweet and had a very comforting/relaxing scent. It lasts a long time, and I love being able to smell it throughout the day. I've received compliments at work when wearing it. I've recommended it to several people. It's the only perfume I've actually used the entire bottle and had to buy more!
Teesha S.
Lafayette
A fruity and luscious scent, with sweet flowers, musk and vanilla. I absolutely love it! It is such a delightful scent and my definite go to one. The bottle is so pretty, I got it off Amazon for a decent price and it's the big bottle so I shouldn't run out for a while but once I get close I am definitely getting more 😍😍💕💕💕
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I got this in a gift set when it 1st came out years ago back in 2003 and liked it. The scent reminds me baby powder with hints of cinnamon,floral & musk..IMO this is love it or hate it scent.

I actually like it a lot now more than I did when I 1st got it years ago lol this is another one that I'm surprised never turned on me,my bottle pretty much has been sitting for years hardly used (my bottle is filled up to right before where the glass starts to curve!!) I think it was too powdery for me back when I got it and it still smells the exact same 12yrs later lol I used it around New Years for the 1st time in years and instantly fell in love with it....its like discovering it all over again but now really loving it! #oldiebutgoodie

*Lasting power is excellent,it lasts a long time and can be heavy imo 1 or 2 spritzes goes a long way!
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
This has been my favorite scent for years. It's different than other perfumes. To me its not overpowering like other fragrances and it's definitely not floral or sweet. I think it's kind of spicy. Not as girly maybe as other fragrances. I find the price point is lower too.
Butool H.
I've been using this for the past ten years and I love it just as much as when I first used it in the early 2000s! Definitely a great buy. All the curve scents are wonderful, so if you're looking for a gift for a man or woman look no further. Get the gift set if you like layering you perfume.
Rhonda H.
Beautiful, light, floral, yet powdery scent that smells just amazing! It lasts better when applied to my clothing rather than my skin, though it still doesn't last as log as I would like it to, without reapplying. I do love the perfume though and will continue to wear it!
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I've been using this perfume for about 10 years now. I still am obsessed with the scent. I get tons of comments on it every time I wear it. The fact it is so priced so affordable at places like TJ Maxx makes it an even better steal.
Taren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your favorite Curve scent?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Did you know that curve crush comes in a purse size?