Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women

by Liz Claiborne

A heart-pounding blend of skin-tingling florals wrapped in seductive warmth. This modern, urban floriental is nothing short of delicious. ;

Did you know that curve crush comes in a purse size?
What is your favorite Curve scent?
Start your review of Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women!
Product Highlights
“this is my all time favorite perfume, I have used it since I was a teenager....it smells so good.” in reviews
“Love it !Nice smell that last through out the day .I always get compliments when I wear this.I have been a fan for years.” in reviews
“Ok this was an extremely popular fragrance back in my high school days along with "Candie".” in reviews
“I've been using this perfume for about 10 years now.” in reviews
“This perfume smells good and is long lasting.” in reviews
Lumberton
I loved this product, only the fragrance was just too weak. A little pricey to barely be able to smell it once put on. Has a nice musky smell, just not potent enough. Super loved the bottle color and the packaging. Boost the potency!
AUGUSTA
Purchased at: CVS
Curve Crush has a very attractive scent. It's not over powering since I do have allergies. Only need 1 or 2 sprays for several hours of wear. I loved the original as well.
Purchased at: Sephora
There are several since in this curve collection that I simply adore and this is one of them curve wave curve chill and curve crush and the original curve for women are the ones that I simply adore try all of these and they will be added to your perfume collection just like they were added to mine you can never go wrong with one of these delightful sense and yes they do make the boys go wild
pasadena, CA
I really can't believe I actually used to like this scent. When I smelled it recently just this past december it smelled like gasoline and milk or something like that. I don't mean to be offensive but I really do not like this and now I can see why my sister and my friends didn't like it at all either :-/
Norfolk, VA
Love love love loooovvvee Curve ! It smells so incredibly good and the scent lasts all day ! I love the gift sets with all the different fragrances. Totally worth the price, and its not crazy expensive.
328 Houston Creek Drive Paris Ky.
This product is absolutely amazing! I would totally recommend this for AMAZING results!I have used this product for years and it's the best I have tried, wouldn't try any other brand!!!
Lake Wales, FL
Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Eau De Toilette Spray For Women uploaded by Kayleigh J.
I love this product. It smells amazing and last all day long. The packaging is super cute and I love the reflective design. I have use this product in the past before and I still love it to this day. I think that it could come in a bigger bottle so it would last a longer time but other than that I have nothing else to say bad about it it is a great smell and I definitely recommend it to anybody that likes a set of florals and stuff like that.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I love this perfume for women. I pretty much stick to the same perfume, but I received this as a gift and I love it. Not only is the smell great, but its very affordable and comes in other forms (lotions/bath bombs/etc).
LOUISVILLE, KY
This is my long time favorite perfume! I carry the body spray in my pure, and use the good stuff for when I'm going out. It's so sweet and had a very comforting/relaxing scent. It lasts a long time, and I love being able to smell it throughout the day. I've received compliments at work when wearing it. I've recommended it to several people. It's the only perfume I've actually used the entire bottle and had to buy more!
Lafayette
A fruity and luscious scent, with sweet flowers, musk and vanilla. I absolutely love it! It is such a delightful scent and my definite go to one. The bottle is so pretty, I got it off Amazon for a decent price and it's the big bottle so I shouldn't run out for a while but once I get close I am definitely getting more 😍😍💕💕💕