BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Design House: Liz Claiborne Year Introduced: 2003 Fragrance Notes: A Fresh, Manly Scent Of Spice, Fruit, Moss And Musk. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

• Ive been trying to find this cologne for my hubby for a while itb...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent on your man?4 Answers
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Not my favorite in the Curve line, but the ladies love it. The bottle is tall and slender, unlike the order Curve bottles that are short and fat, which take up more room. You can usually find them in a gift box that makes it so much better for the cost.
Adam S.
As i said in the other Curve review, it smells great. All the Curve products do. I like the scent, as well as the look of the bottle. Great priced and long lasting.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
Bought this on sale at WAlmart for my eldest son last year. BIG mistake. THe Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Cologne Spray was horrible. Scent was bad and it looked like yellow water when sprayed. OH heck no - don't buy it.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I bought this on sale at WAlmart for my eldest son last year. BIG mistake. THe Curve Crush by Liz Claiborne Curve Crush Cologne Spray was horrible. Scent was bad and it looked like yellow water when sprayed. OH heck no - don't buy it.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
Im not a fan. They smell cheap and i would never buy my man curve. I don't like any of the curve fragrances for women or men. I only gave it a D because I'm not allergic like i am with many other fragrances
Ashleydawn W.
Classic scent for men. I love the curve for women too. especially for teenagers or young people that are just beginning to use cologne and perfume. It is fairly inexpensive as well.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a fan of any Curve products, they almost smell like sweat, but in a bad way. I'm sure other's perceive it differently, but I'm not a fan at all.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Oh my goodness I love curve I can smell a man 6 to 8 isles away in a store who wears it properly my a number 1 favorite fragrance for a man to wear
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
This is one of my favorites my husband is not a big one to wear cologne but he does have a small bottle of this.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
My sister boyfriend loves crush so she bought him this one and he said it was okay but didn't really like it
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What is your favorite scent on your man?
Melissa G.
Regina SK Canada
Ive been trying to find this cologne for my hubby for a while itbhas sentimental value to me. Everyone is saying walmart but they don't have it at mine i also tried shoppers drug mart and nothing. Please let me know where i can find it.