BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in the year 2004, by the design house of liz claiborne. Curve crush is a fresh scent blended of clean crisp herbs with tones of warm musk and moss. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This used to be favorite perfume when i was younger i would get so many compliments. " in 1 review
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Before all these new colognes, this use to be the go to cologne and the smell is so great! I haven't smelled this is a while. I just might have to revisit this for my husband!
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
Has got to be one of my favorites smells I love this bottle of spray its mindblowing how something so small can smell so good
Katelyn M.
My step dad uses this. And it smells really good. And my mom loves it too. The girl one isn't the best smell though
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
My brother used to use this years ago and I now purchase for my son. It is a clean crisp scent for men.
Jessica B.
I enjoy the scent of this cologne! I wear the women's scent and love smelling this one on my boyfriend
Diana V.
Fontana, CA
This is my moms favorite perfume. she adores the packaging it is so cute and it isn't expensive
Jane R.
I use to love smelling this cologne I really don't see anyone buying this cologne anymore tho
Cristy G.
Hialeah, FL
Kerleesa A.
Always been my go to for presents for siblings or cousins.. ahh thr bottle is kinda boring tho. Love the can yes..