BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Buy on Beauty ...*
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is hands down my all time favorite scent. I constantly getting compliments about it from strangers. I do love the other Curve scents as well, UT this is my favorite.
Amanda B.
Rippey, IA
This is one of my favorite go to perfumes. It smells fantastic without it being so over powering. This is one of those perfumes that I have been using for at least six years. A lot of perfumes give me a headache because of what it consists of. This isn't too floral or too fruity. Its the right combination of floral and fruit. I would definitely recommend this perfume or ANY Liz Claiborne perfumes to anyone who is sensitive to the smell of perfumes. You'll love this!
Brittany G.
Morganton, NC
I really don't like it because I think it's too strong of a smell and I think it makes me feel little sticky when I put it on me
Christina h.
Dover, PA
Smells wonderful. had mine a long time. don't need to spray much, has a strong scent.