BY CURVE

Formal, casual, or whatever the situation. curve for men lets you carry yourself confidently. the men's fragrance keeps you fresh all through the day with its subdued scent features. curve releases a pleasant aroma attracting the attention of the passerby. see more...

Gladys R.
It's a very inexpensive Cologne and it smells good, last all day. I would definitely recommend, it's not too strong, it's just perfect don't have to spray on too much. Event though it's inexpensive the smell lasts all day, fresh young smell.
Krina V.
secaucus, NJ
I absolutely love this scent for men. I am a little biased writing this because my dad used to wear this when I was young so I have a little bit of nostalgia BUT I think it's a great scent for a younger crowd - it's not musky at all and it lasts for a while without being overpowering!
Keziah S.
Greenville, SC
Smells ok. Not my favorite scent on a man but good price for a decent scent. definitely an easy find aND more of a classic scent. Be careful to make sure to give it time to breathe as the true scent takes a little while to come out.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
This is an old die hard that I'll never be able to give up. It just smells so good! The scent lasts forever and it's always affordable.
Shannon W.
I absolutely love curve for men. My father has been wearing it since before I was born. This always makes a perfect gift for him.
Sheree P.
Dunellen, NJ
Nice clean scent. I like a fresh citrus smell and this does it. While it's not my favorite, it is certainly a staple.
Shandra C.
Kenneth City, FL
Not my favorite but it's alright. It takes a little for the scent to come out
the price is nice and reasonable
Tishayvia B.
Richmond, TX
Powerful sent kinda of cheap like don't recommend this product for any male prefer the axe sent then curve
Cheryl B.
Blairsville, GA
Can someone tell me how this smells and would it be good for the 20-30 something crowd
Megan K.
Would anyone recommend this product as a gift for a father?