Curve Cologne Spray 6.8 Oz By Liz Claiborne uploaded by Rockea J.Curve Cologne Spray 6.8 Oz By Liz Claiborne uploaded by Christy R.Curve Cologne Spray 6.8 Oz By Liz Claiborne uploaded by Sarah J.
3 colors available

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Design House: Liz Claiborne Year Introduced: 2008 Fragrance Notes: Teas, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Tobacco Flower. see more...

• I have never smelled this but slot of my customers ask for this. Wh...4 Answers
  • Do they still make curve in the purple bottle? that used to my jam!!7 Answers
  • I think every man In this planet has own this at least once. Smells...1 Answers
Anna L.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my favorite Cologne on men. I absolutely love the smell always have and probably always will. And I can identify it automatically. It's not expensive, and you can find it almost anywhere. Target, Ross, tjmax, etc. It has a great smell, not too strong.
Franklin M.
Franklin M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best keep secret cologne at a resonance price. It smell great and gets people's attention. I do like the original and think that the other cologne that come after the original are not as good. They also have a body spray, soap, shower gel that are also great
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been in love with this fragrance since the 8th grade. I love love love the way it smells. I love it so much that I started wearing it myself (the men version not the women's). It actually smells nice on me, not over powering and manly and the price is affordable.
Jennie D.
Jennie D.
I love curve fragrances women and men this one is no exemption this fragrance smells amazing my brother uses it n my bf too, it is a nice packaging and oz for the price, I will highly recommend this cologne for men
Iyana W.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
This scent reminds me of my parents. And that's a compliment. I grew up with mom and dad spraying their curve on and now at 24 I found myself doing the same. Long lasting smell that will get people's attention.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
One of my guy friends wear this. It smells amazing. I keep telling my husband he needs this in his life! Not very pricey and I think he said he got it at the mall. I would hope to buy it soon! Too good not to!
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! I love it when my husband wears it! It usually lasts all day long. The bottle is very nice. It is a bit pricier than I like, but I don t really care because it smells SO good!!!!!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend sometimes use the cologne. It smells decent and not bad at all. But I do prefer some colognes over this one such as chrome. But this cologne does not cost as much and still smells pretty good
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love the smell of curve! I've bought this for boyfriends in the past because I just love having the scent around me. Makes a great gift and not overly expensive either! Definitely would buy this again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to be obsessed with this scent. It's very soft and light. It doesn't have a super strong aroma to it and it's not too expensive compared to some colognes. Totally would grab this cologne again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Do they still make curve in the purple bottle? that used to my jam!!
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never smelled this but slot of my customers ask for this. What about it to some of y'all that makes it so good?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
I think every man In this planet has own this at least once. Smells good but got tired of it .