Curve Chill by Liz Claiborne 3.4 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Diana T.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Curve Chill By Liz Claiborne Curve Chill Was Launched By The Design House Of Liz Claiborne Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 2006 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Casual Wear Curve Chill Perfume By Liz Claiborne. A Fragrance With Notes Consisting Of Citrus, Ginger Crystal, Green Tea, Peony, Sweet Pea And Sensuous Woods. Made In Usa see more...

Brittany M.
My boyfriend bought this perfume for me for Christmas and while it’s not exactly my style or my favorite perfume from my collection, I do enjoy the scent. It smells very “department store-y)” if that makes sense? It reminds me of shopping. And it smells light and crisp and fresh. All good things in my book.
Katrina W.
This smell came out when i was in high school and it was my signature scent then! I still love smelling it because it brings back so many memories! Its a great price and the smell stays with you all day!
lizbeth v.
Flower Mound tx
I remember buying this perfume and still have it and it's been a year. The smell stays true t first thought it was too strong but as I kept reusing it the sent was not bad.
felisha t.
Melbourne, FL
I love the crisp smell of this perfume its simple and light and the price is great too. I love to wear this scent when I'm out just doing errands.
Matika B.
Flint, MI
I love how it smells it simple light scent and the price is great to I like this perfume a lot it a good every day perfume.
Diana T.
Tijuana
Me parece un olor muy fuerte para jóvenes, el aroma dura todo el día pero lo recomiendo para señoras