BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Buy on Beauty ...
Becca L.
I'm rather meh about this product. It seems to have a powdery scent that most perfumes have. maybe mine was getting old but I did not care for this one. The bottle seems nice and easily recognizable. I would not buy this again. I would not know where to find one.
Shastri P.
I tried to like this fragrance, but it's just not for me. Smells citrusy and fresh, but it's got a certain "je ne sais quoi" that repels me. Idk what it is, but never bonded with this scent or created positive memories with it. If you try it I hope you have a better experience.
Danyelle G.
Lansing, MI
This was one of my signature GO TO fragrances back in the day. I had to keep it on deck. I love the smell of it in the summertime on me.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Man I loved the smell of curve for women! I actually got my mom turned on to it but don't really see it that much anymore.
Jackie A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this perfume! I have always love the smell of this. It's not very strong or overpowering like some perfumes can be.
Ashley C.
La Puente, CA
This has been my go to perfume for a long time. The scent never gets old. It is by far one of the best perfumes I own.
Jade O.
York, PA
Curve is one of the best perfumes I've ever owned. It has the sweetest scent. It's not too strong or too fruity.
lizz m.
Marine City, MI
I am very picky on my smells. lol. but for some reason I just love this. my daughter and I both love it.
ciera m.
It's very rare that I find a perfume that I actually like. but curve is definitely one of my favorites!!
lizz m.
Marine City, MI
Who else loves this? or what kind would u recommend?