BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Aromatic and spicy, Curve by Liz Claiborne blends fragrant notes of fresh greens, spices, citrus and florals. Hints of mahogany and musk finish this masculine fragrance, perfect for daytime wear. Design house: Liz Claiborne Scent name: Curve Launch date: 1996 Gender: Men's Features a blend of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli, lemon, coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, musk, Four-piece set includes One (1) cologne spray, 4.2 ounces One (1) travel cologne spray, 15 ml One (1) skin soother, 2.5 ounces One(1) hair and body wash gel, 2.5 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha H.
This reminds me of high school haha. I used to buy these little gift sets for the boys in my life. They have good scents to them, and they are a good price. It's like a cheaper version of the expensive name brands. It is a good way to start out if you are new to the "male perfume" world
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I think this is a wonderful set to get your significant other especially if they are into smelling good and wearing cologne. My husband actually has two bottles of the Curve cologne.. the original green one. He's been wearing it for a long time and it never gets old!
Taylor A.
Stafford Springs, CT
My room mate uses this product all the time, we both love it! It smells so good I wouldn't mind using it myself, a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money and it lasts longer than most body fragrances.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Curve usually have great smells and therefore is a good set and great to give as a gift to someone on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas
Reina H.
I think everyone loves curve. It smells good and it's not cheap but not too pricey. You can buy it at one of your retail stores
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love the smell of this it smells like a man should yes its a bit pricey but so worth it i bought this product at sears
Machelle H.
My hubby absolutely loves this and so do I! Wonderful Cologne scent for him.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This reminds of like 8th grade! The scent smells great, but like others have commented, it is a better scent for younger guys. It's pretty inexpensive.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Curve set for .enter just did not do it for us.the smell was overwhelming and I guess it didn't mix with my husband's body chemistry.
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I wasn't a huge fan of this scent at first. It was a gift that I had no intention of using ever again. However, after the mist settled in and I was fully dressed and well moisturized I smelled something completely different. And I liked it. I wouldn't say this is my go-to. But it is one that I would buy for myself and for others.
Bettie W.
How strong is the smell of that lotion to the smell the cologne?
steven p.
Do this smell just like the other