Curve by Liz Claiborne for Men - 4 Pc Gift Set

Aromatic and spicy, Curve by Liz Claiborne blends fragrant notes of fresh greens, spices, citrus and florals. Hints of mahogany and musk finish this masculine fragrance, perfect for daytime wear. Design house: Liz Claiborne Scent name: Curve Launch date: 1996 Gender: Men's Features a blend of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli, lemon, coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, musk, Four-piece set includes One (1) cologne spray, 4.2 ounces One (1) travel cologne spray, 15 ml One (1) skin soother, 2.5 ounces One(1) hair and body wash gel, 2.5 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha H.
This reminds me of high school haha. I used to buy these little gift sets for the boys in my life. They have good scents to them, and they are a good price. It's like a cheaper version of the expensive name brands. It is a good way to start out if you are new to the "male perfume" world
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I wasn't a huge fan of this scent at first. It was a gift that I had no intention of using ever again. However, after the mist settled in and I was fully dressed and well moisturized I smelled something completely different. And I liked it. I wouldn't say this is my go-to. But it is one that I would buy for myself and for others.
El Cajon, CA
I think this is a wonderful set to get your significant other especially if they are into smelling good and wearing cologne. My husband actually has two bottles of the Curve cologne.. the original green one. He's been wearing it for a long time and it never gets old!
Taylor A.
Stafford Springs, CT
My room mate uses this product all the time, we both love it! It smells so good I wouldn't mind using it myself, a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money and it lasts longer than most body fragrances.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA
Curve is that fragrance that you wear in high school to try and impress that one person you like. Let's grow up now and move on to better quality fragrances guys!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This reminds of like 8th grade! The scent smells great, but like others have commented, it is a better scent for younger guys. It's pretty inexpensive.
Mariangeli P.
Curve usually have great smells and therefore is a good set and great to give as a gift to someone on their birthday, anniversary, Christmas
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
This is only good for like a teenage boy but not for a man. Its cheaper and you get a lot in the set but like i said its good for teenagers
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Curve set for .enter just did not do it for us.the smell was overwhelming and I guess it didn't mix with my husband's body chemistry.
Reina H.
I think everyone loves curve. It smells good and it's not cheap but not too pricey. You can buy it at one of your retail stores
Bettie W.
How strong is the smell of that lotion to the smell the cologne?
steven p.
Do this smell just like the other