BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Aromatic Green Fragrance Introduced by the design house of Liz Claiborne in 1996. Curve is a aromatic green fragrance with notes of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli, lemon, coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, musk, vetiver. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I like this cologne when my brother use it is soft long lasting and the bottle is cute. he bought is at Macy´s.
Maria M.
Phoenix, AZ
I Absolutely Looooooove This Cologne. It Smells Amazing. I Know Its A Guys Cologne But In My High School Years This Was My Perfume Lol. I Never Cared If It Was A Guys Cologne Everyone Would Always Say I Smell Good Lol. This Is A Good Gift For Any Guy Or Girl Who Likes Men Colognes Lol. Curve By Liz Claiborne Cologne Spray 6.8 Oz
Kim S.
Bear, DE
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cologne. It smells great on any guy. My boyfriend and brother both have it and it smells great on both of them. Usually colognes smell different on everyone, but I think this one is unique. Definitely brings me back about 20 years, but it is still a great cologne.
Bridget M.
Boise, ID
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend and let me tell you, it smells absolutely amazing! Not only do I love it, so does he. He is extremely picky with his cologne and now, its his go to, favorite scent! An added "brownie point" is Curve is inexpensive, well worth the price! :)
julia h.
Denver, CO
When I was a teen I dated a few jerks in a row. I couldn't help it they smelled so good and I would get close to them and just feel so turned on. later it turned out that it's just curve and they all wore it. I'm attracted to this sent lol
Hajro I.
Urve is a aromatic green fragrance with notes of pineapple, juniper berries, lavender, neroli, lemon, coriander, ginger, violet, cactus, sage, bergamot, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, musk, vetive.
Judy T.
Florence, MS
One of my fav Men's Cologne. This is what my husband use to use back when we were dating, and when I smell it it brings me back to those days. Always a favorite in my book~
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA
Oh boy this is just one of those colognes that smells so amazing on my husband. It is a classic and I just melt when he wears it. I call it an oldie but a goodie.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
This one has been around but it is still a goodie. It seems like it won't disappoint or die down. Goes to show how great it smells.
Leslie G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I hate this cologne so much. It smells like lemon and lingers everywhere. I had to hide it from my brother just so I wouldn't be smelling it.
Bridget M.
Boise, ID
Is there different scents of Curve other than the green one?
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
does anyone still wear this?