Curve By Liz Claiborne Cologne Spray 4. 2 Oz uploaded by Bec H.

BY CURVE

Launched by in 1996, Posesses a blend of: fresh greens warm wind pepper finishing with mahogany and water, It is recommended for daytime wear, 4, 2 Oz, see more...

Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite cologne. I gift it to my father, brother, uncles, cousins, everyone. I even wear my boyfriends when I go to work. I love it. #movember #supportmenshealth #curve
Shea P.
North Miami, FL
I absolutely love Curve for men, especially Curve Crush. The smell is very masculine without being overbearing. It would make a great Christmas present and the price point is great.
carolina a.
Hialeah, FL
Every year for Christmas or for my brothers birthday I gave him this cologne. Even though it's a little cheaper now in days I love how it smells on him.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is ok...just ok for me. It has a very sweet smell that last a while however, it smells cheap
Jessica P.
Blountsville, AL
I absolutely love Curve for men, especially Curve Crush. It would make a great Christmas present and the price point is great.