BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Magnetic Sexy Confident A pulse-pounding blend of cool citrus and sensual spice with tempting hints of suede and musk, this fragrance is incredibly sexy, effortlessly cool... just like the man who wears it. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It super cheap and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Curve was the first cologne I owned in high school." in 1 review
  • "Lasts a long time too!" in 1 review
  • "Love it when my husband wears curve!" in 1 review
  • "So I would recommend it " in 1 review
William S.
Independence, MO
I have smelled this before and it seems like a more robust version of the Candies cologne for men. Although I preferred the Candies to this, its not bad, almost like they took the very light and candy smell and added a bit more juice to it. Not really better, just a bit more robust.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
This is another one of my favorites. I got this for my husband a while back and he really liked it. I don't think he likes it as much as the original green bottle but he did love the smell of this and I would recommend this to any one who likes to wear cologne. It's not too strong! Just right!
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
One of the few fragrances I truly like, and that does not cause my wife to have Migraines.

Only 2nd to JOOP.
Strong scent that does not overpower. Lasts a long time too!
It is safe to say I usually have one of the 2 if not both sitting on my dresser!
Kristie  B.
Lol I hate to say it but curve does smell pretty good. In my area it's kind of tacky to purchase this if you're over the age of 18. But it smells great.
Carolyn Y.
Love it when my husband wears curve! Smells good and last all day! I can wash his clothing in tide and it still will smell!! Love it!
Josh B.
Oak Creek, WI
Curve was the first cologne I owned in high school. Not a bad fragrance at all but I've moved on to better things as I've grown older.
Jonathan B.
Boston, MA
Another one on my cologne list i think these curve colognes smell great and the price is very decent i think i own the whole collection
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I don't know why but i have always been a huge fan of curve weather for male or female the scent is just amazing!
Rob E.
Charlotte, NC
I received this as a gift for my birthday. Was not pleased with the smell, so i gave it to my little brother.
Tania R.
E probado mucho este producto me facina su holor y su bariedad a parte practico de llevar y rico mucha duracion
Jeremy W.
Cedar Grove, WI
Is this very strong? Long lasting?