BY REDKEN

Curvaceous Wave Ahead Texturizing Mousse - Curvaceous Wave Ahead Texturizing Mousse adds body and structure to shape and define waves with lasting memory and a satin finish. More than a mousse, this lightweight, airy foam transforms into waxy fibers to add structure and texture Layer over Curvaceous Conditioner for even softer curl definition.

Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
It works well every time! Redken always has the best curl products for my hair type. This helps keep my waves in place without being crunchy or gross. I haven’t found another brand that works as well.
Amanda P.
Scottsboro
I have fine thin hair and this stuff keeps it from falling flat! I can’t put it on the roots but it works wonders for the bottom half of my hair that usually gets oily looking.
Serena R.
Fresno, CA
Probably one of the very best texturizing products I've ever owned. The mousse really does help my curls stay intact, and manageable. It is vey effective, and has met all of my expectations. I recommend this after washes!
Esther C.
My hair was sticky all day! This product is going back to the store.

When I used this product, I applied the moose to wet hair, scrunched and air dried. I did obtain curls/wave, but it stayed sticky ALL day. I ended up wearing my hair up in a sticky twist. It was gross. My hair felt like glue, and developed clumps.

Price: $8.50 for travel size. I got mine for $3 on clearance.

Scent: Strong, but pleasant.

I don't recommend this product, folks - even if it is on clearance.

Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
This product is a nightmare for me, maybe I got a dud or an expired one but this is the WORST mousse I've ever tried for my wavy hair. I used it for the first time last night and it was not only so sticky but it made my hair feel weighed down and dirty. I returned today and will never buy again. Need to find a good lightweight mousse!
Lindsay F.
davidson nc
All in all a good product, it does leave my hair a little crunchier then I like it. But the hold it has is fantastic and the light bounce of it is great. The top of the can could be a little more sturdy because mine fell off the counter and broke right off. All in all I would recommend this product.
Samantha K.
Bethlehem, PA
I was not a huge fan of this product, but, I also do not typically like using a lot of product in my hair. I have wavy hair that could use a little boost to help the curl, but this didn't help the frizz. Overall, I don't think I would purchase again but I think this could be good for a different type of hair!
Ashlei P.
Fyffe , AL
I really like the Redken Texturizing Mousse! I have very fine hair that needs texture! This brand is so much better than other brands I have used! It was everything I expected it to be .. It really worked well with my hair type! I would buy this again
Tiffany R.
Henderson, NV
My hair is so frizzy and wavy that it's hard for a product to last all day for me. When I found this Redken mousse I was thoroughly surprised by how well it works. Keeps my hair beautiful and frizz free all day and it smells amazing!
Jennifer H.
Nashville, TN
I have naturally curly hair. I am familiar with and use many products from Redken's Curvaceous line. My hairdresser recommended it to me to add volume to my roots. It gives OK lift, but I think another product is better suited to that job. It did not make my hair stick or greasy.