Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet- Set of 3

BY CURRENT'S TACKLE

Keep your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet's screen from getting scratched with this durable screen protector see more...

Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet- Set of 3
Buy on Kmart
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I use these for my tablet and they are amazing quality easy to put on and don't bubble if done correctly they protect my tablet and are better than most alternatives I would highly recommend using this brand
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This has extended the life of my tablet by many many moons! Working with kids and letting them use it while driving them places has caused a lot of dropping ! No scratches to be found !!i recommend .
Annabell P.
Perfect for my tablet! It sticks on and doesn't come off when the kids try to scratch it off. I haven't had a scratch or a crack whenever it falls on the screen. Works great!
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
You need these of you have any handheld electronic devices! Not only does it help protect against breaks but if your screen does shatter it keeps all the shards in place and out of your fingers!
Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
Screen protectors are such a good small investment! That little piece of plastic really works. Its definitely worth using one especially to protect expensive Equipment
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good protectors helps protect screen from those annoying scratches and if it breaks the glass won't get everywhere if your clumsy I suggest a tempered glass one
Ashton T.
Killeen, TX
My boys have these tablets and I decided to get these for protection they were perfect. My kids constantly drop and scratch but the screens are still in tact.
Madeleine R.
Harvey, LA
Love these screen protectors for my tablet! I'm one that peels and picks at screen protectors but, this one has notbothered me. Also was easy to apply!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Helps protect the screen really well! I've dropped my tablet and still no scratches because of this! It also goes on well with no air bubbles!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
They work good on my galaxy pod it helps protect it really well so far I've dropped it once face down and there wasn't any scratches.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Do you notice you have a screen protecter on?
Zully G.
Miami
Isn't this awesome when you have kids?
Danielle H.
How do you properly install screensavers
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Is it obvious when you put it on the tab?
Dona C.
Are these also anti-glare?