Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet- Set of 3

BY CURRENT'S TACKLE

Keep your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet's screen from getting scratched with this durable screen protector see more...

Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Current's Tackle Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Tablet- Set of 3
Buy on Kmart
Annabell P.
Annabell P.
Perfect for my tablet! It sticks on and doesn't come off when the kids try to scratch it off. I haven't had a scratch or a crack whenever it falls on the screen. Works great!
Ashton T.
Ashton T.
Killeen, TX
My boys have these tablets and I decided to get these for protection they were perfect. My kids constantly drop and scratch but the screens are still in tact.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo
The screen protectors are truly amazing they protector screen from getting damage from anything you could possibly think of
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Techie Expert
Great product! Keeps our screens scratch free! love that it comes with 3. I change them every couple months so great value!
ana m.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I love this protector for my tablet is very stromg I protect my tablet Samsung is perfect product very durable I like
chyna l.
chyna l.
I had it on my old tablet and I had to problems with the protection even when my cousin tried messing with it
Sara G.
Sara G.
Bronx, Ny
It works great on my tablet, and it helps from it getting scratches. I also like that it is easy clean up
erin m.
erin m.
Love that this comes with a set of 3. You can always use An extra, but it's not there when you need it
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love screen protectors because i hate finger marks on my phone. Idk yall its the safest way lol
Margarita D.
Margarita D.
This is perfect for tablet is smooth good quality i love it protect the screen of my tablet
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Do you notice you have a screen protecter on?
Zully G.
Zully G.
Miami
Isn't this awesome when you have kids?
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
How do you properly install screensavers
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
Is it obvious when you put it on the tab?
Do they have the privacy screens for these