Current's Tackle Nintendo 2DS Red Mariokart 7 Bundle with Silly Bandz & Accessories

BY CURRENT'S TACKLE

Give the perfect gift. see more...

• Where can I find this 1 Answers
  • Does it really all come with that or you have to buy sepa...2 Answers
Liza A.
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of the few Wii games that never gets old for me and my kids. I guess because every time you drive, you're driving against different people and there's so many factors that change. It's not like playing the same old Nintendo Super Mario Brothers like I did Growing Up where everything was pretty much the same
Angeliiz J.
Orlando, FL
My husband bought this for himself for Xmas and this has got to be the entertainer of the moment. He also has my son hooked on it. It's awesome for on the go. He brought it along when we had the baby in Jan and made his waiting time more tolerable. Highly recommend for them gamer kids in heart.
Nikki S.
Lima, OH
This bundle is great for kids. The 2DS is a pretty sturdy portable system, and is pretty much a 3DS without the stress of it breaking, and it's a lot cheaper too. With all the accessories this is awesome and a great gift for any kid in your life.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Nintendo 2ds is so freaking awesome, these portable game system b is so convenient and keeps the kids preoccupied while your out and about. Giving you a choice to keep your cell phone to lol.
Bryan H.
The economical way to enjoy the amazing lineup of 3DS games, you get all the fun without the 3D effect. Get this with MarioKart 7 bundled and you've got yourself a steal!
Aneyssa G.
This bundle is great! You get a game system, two games, a case, and headphones. That's not a bad combo for a good price. And who doesn't love MarioKart 7? Guaranteed to entertain you for hours. I know I love it.
Chrystal S.
Good deal on the bundle but not a fan of the 2ds. I prefer the 3ds just because it closes shut. The 2ds got broke in just a few days due to that fact.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is an good kit if u have a nintendo 2Ds i have never had one but i have a nintendo with a kit that looks and has the similar things in it
Cadee W.
Mesquite, TX
Bought this for my youngest daughter and she loves it. She takes it everywhere we go. It keeps her very entertained, And i really enjoy it too
Shofol A.
This is a good gift for kids under the age of 9 to 10. my cousin is 7 and loves this, he told be to get one myself and I ordered one for me!
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
Does it really all come with that or you have to buy separately.
Jewel S.