Current/Elliott The SoCal Western Denim Shirt - blue uploaded by Estefany S.Current/Elliott The SoCal Western Denim Shirt - blue uploaded by Estefany S.Current/Elliott The SoCal Western Denim Shirt - blue uploaded by Scarlet T.

BY CURRENT/ELLIOTT

Current/Elliott color this denim shirt in a faded blue wash, adding effortless ease to the classic but casual style - Blue denim, pointed collar, snapped front, snapped breast pockets, snapped cuffs - Slim fit - Layer over a cotton tee and style with skinny pants or cut-off shorts see more...

Sage B.
Newport Rhode Island
I am not a big fan of this product. After switching hair care products from the reverse routine to this it dried out my hair bad. Even though it gave my hair a nice glow it just didn’t work. I don’t recommend this product but it may work for some people but not for me. 🙁
Katrina W.
Schertz , TX
I have long thick kinky hair and no products helped my hair until I found this product. I love this product after the first wash I could feel the difference. My hair was soft and smooth. The smell is so good. I would definitely recommend this product to my family 😊
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
El amor de mi vida 😍 lo uso para lavarme el pelo , como acondicionador y como leave in omg 😮 😯 chicas prueben esto de verdad TRESemmé Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish
Scarlet T.
Carolina
my natural hair loves it. It leaves it super soft, with shine and a rich aroma. The most I like is that it does not contain parabens or silicones. Chemicals that are harmful to curly natural hair
Diana Chanin S.
Doral, FL
Smell son good. I just love it. Favorite one. I will buy it more times. The coconut is incredible TRESemmé Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish

back