Curology

Curology
9705 Reviews
5 / 5
This company is the best! I’ve been using it now for almost a month and I’ve already seen amazing results! I love how easy it is to get started and all the products you can add to your box. The ingredients are customized and formulated by a licensed medical professional tailored to your skins needs. I really love that because I truly do not know what ingredients my skin needs and even if I do know some I cannot get because they are prescription. I have no complaints at all and I will be using this for awhile.
5 / 5
I’ve been useing this for over a week I’m gonna be honest I did not it expect it to work but it started working only 2 days later I already saw my rosacea calming after several months of trying so many different products and not seeing any good results or worse seeing my rosacea flare even more but with the simple and easy instructions on the website the created the best formula for my skin and it work amazing the gentle cleanser is just that very gentle but leaves and nice fresh clean feeling and then the prescription topical that I apply at night is very fresh and not irritating or greasy I also use the  moisturizer twice a day it gives my skin a nice clean glow I’m going to keep useing this product because I really do see the difference and love the way it works
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I was suspicious before using this service but this is truly tailored to your needs. I absolutely love the packaging as well which is super sleek and modern. It allows you to get the perfect amount.
5 / 5
Perfect sunscreen! It lasts a long time and the price isn’t that bad for a curology product. It has little to no scent and I believe it’s really effective!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
In love with this kit! It's a little expensive after a while though, so that's the only down side. But my doctor is always able to get my skin creams just right. The ingredients are safe and feels great on my skin as well. And everything in my box smells awesome. I'm able to pick the scents for some of the things I add on as well. So that's fun!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I hate curology. I will accept some of the blame for this as part of my prescription from Curology had a very low-dose of tretinoin in my moisturizer. And although Curology told me to use it nightly, I should have done my research and found that you should only use once a week. However, I thought I was following the instructions from a licensed Doctor come to find out that Most of them aren't even dermatologist that work for curology. My Skin went from having 1 or 2 pimples a month to be covered in acne scars and painful cystic acne. I regret the day I ever bought this. I've read that it's just the purge.My skin has to go through but the fact that my skin burns and is so tender to the touch everyday is unbearable
5 / 5
I’ve been using Curology for over the past 2 years and I must say it has helped my skin a lot which made me more confident about my skin and how I look. The ingredients are cruelty free and comes in great packaging, they are low scented and the prices are very expensive.
5 / 5
I have to highlight the moisturizer, it’s rich, creamy texture is a dream for someone with parched skin like mine. What's truly impressive is that despite its luxurious feel, it doesn't leave behind any oily residue. Instead, it sinks effortlessly into the skin, providing deep hydration without any greasy aftermath. Pairing the nightly tretinoin treatment with this moisturizer has been a game-changer for my skincare routine. While the treatment works its magic on dark spots and fine lines, the moisturizer ensures that my skin stays nourished and comfortable throughout the night. Dealing with dark spots and fine lines caused by melasma was a constant source of frustration for me. Traditional products often aggravated my sensitive skin or worsened my eczema flare-ups. However, from the moment I incorporated this treatment into my nightly routine, I noticed a significant improvement. One aspect that truly enhances my experience is the convenience of having it sent monthly to my house. This ensures that I never run out and can maintain the consistency crucial for optimal results. Consistency truly is key, and this product makes it effortless to stay on track with my skincare regimen. Highly recommend!!
5 / 5
I love Curology! It was really good effective with my skin since I always had acne prone skin and it was always hard to find what worked the best for me. I like how lightweight the products feel on my skin as well.
5 / 5
I started Curology mid February because I was having constant breakouts. I use it daily twice a day and nothing else. My skin has improved tremendously!!!