So I've been debating on switching from Proactiv to Curology. Is it worth it? And how expensive is it?

3 answers

So i bought this for my daughter about a couple months ago. I first bought the trial kit, we noticed a difference with in a couple days using it. She has brakeouts and scars on her face and shes 19. I personally think that its worth the money just cause shes seing results and its a 2 month subscription each time she buys. She also likes it cause its a real subscription from a doctor and its tailored to her skin type. It has done a really good job at stopping the breakouts and also the scars are fading and her face is not so bumpy. I hope this helps u and if u have questions ill try to answer as best I can from our experience.
il y a 3 mois
From what I understand about curology is that it’s made more specifically for you and your needs ,where as proactive is more of a one-size-fits-all situation.  i’ve been an esthetician for a decade now and one huge reason that proactive has gained such popularity over the years, and why people have seen results with it is because it’s the first skin care system they’ve ever been on before, a lot of people never had a skincare routine and sometimes something is better than nothing :) so even if there’s a moisturizer for sale that would work better for someone’s skin needs ,if that person is already not using a moisturizer of course the one proactive gives them is going to be better than not using one at all, same goes for toner ,cleanser ,retinal, ect, you know what I mean? I say go for it and try the curology, or if I was you I would just make a skin care routine that fits my skin that I don’t have to order from anyone, Neutrogena products are a fantastic place to start, they are the skin care heroes, Great prices, nice ingredients, and easy to buy. :)