BY CURLYKIDS

Excellent creamy hair lotion tames frizz and provides weightless curl definition. Our unique formula does not contain heavy waxes or heavy resins that can leave the hair feeling hard and crunchy. Ideal for hair types with a looser curl. This is our lightest weight product. This product does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates or paraben. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Amanda M.
We LOVE this stuff!!! Both of my kids have super curly hair, and this lotion really helps keep their hair manageable. I only wish it lasted all day, as after a few hours and being outdoors, it loses its hold. A really great product though overall...
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
This product works just as it says "curl defining". Although I love this line, I couldn't use this product because it did the opposite of what I expected. I wanted a product that stretched out my son's hair while it moisturizers it but because of my son's curl pattern it tightened his curls. So just beware of what the outcome is that you want otherwise great product. I love the entire line and would recommend to everyone not just mixed kids!