BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

For medium to thick hair To control frizz and give extra definition and shape, while providing long lasting hold to unruly curls. Sold on in professional salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• How effective is this1 Answers
  • Does this help with frizz an tight curls? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm going, but h...1 Answers
Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz
  • "My curly hair sisters know how hard it is to find a product like this." in 2 reviews
  • "Recommend to girls with thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair it won't disappoint." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is very thick and it almost seemed to weight my hair down, however my friend who uses it has lots of success with it." in 1 review
  • "This stuff leaves my hair soft and bouncy but also defines the curl and keeps the hold." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it define my curls without making them crunchy, but it smells awesome!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz, Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
This is a great product to use before you diffuse your hair! I didn’t like it much when I used it and then tried letting my hair air dry because my hair looked messy and frizzy! However when used with my diffuser it made my waves so bouncy, shiny and silky to the touch.
Kristi H.
Aurora
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz first off the smell is delightful! It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft no cruchiness or stickiness feeling left over. But I don't feel that it really forms the curls as good as I want them.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I really like this curling cream! It's lightweight, has a nice smell and really holds my soft curls when I want more of my natural hair look. Perfect for creating beach waves! It's not sticky either which is a big selling point for me. I would buy this again! Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz
Blake S.
Nashville, TN
This product was a savior for me. Being a guy that’s never had long hair before, it’s been difficult figuring out how to style it. Using this helped tremendously with frizz and definition of curls; I’m not embarrassed about my hair anymore!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I was not a huge fan of this product because it did not curl my hair. I have extremely thick and heavy hair. I did not meet my expectations. I found this product at Walmart. I cannot recommend to others because I didn't enjoy this product! It might work on a different hair type.
Joanne P.
I love this product! It leaves my curls feeling soft instead of crunchy and still eliminates frizz. I was leery at first since my hair is fine and thin and this product is like a lotion but my hair is full and bouncy.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Tried this recently to tame my wild curly hair. Works pretty nicely. Curls are more defined and smells good. No sticky residue and easy to wash out. Takes very little product to do what is needed. Will be purchasing more once I run out. #contest #CurlySexyHair # beachbash #Influenster
Jasmine  F.
Having curly hair is very difficult but this is just amazing. It helps me keep my frizz in place and I haven't been able to find anything like it. It works wonders and I just wouldn't use anything else.
Poba Z.
Its just OK. It helped with the curl but makes it dry as if i have applied a lot of gel. My scalp gets itchy. The smell is very nice. I washed it at night because i really couldn't tolerate the weight of my hair after using it.
Jo T.
Milford, PA
I absolutely love this product! I have naturally curly hair and find it hard to keep the curls feeling natural. Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable when dry. I can't live without it!!!
Tiffany F.
Chillicothe, OH
How effective is this
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm going, but have yet to find a really strong product. Does this really work?
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this help with frizz an tight curls?
Allison V.
I have been looking for a styling creme for my thick curly hair. I have always used mousse and hairspray to control my curls and frizz, however I've never been a fan of the crunchy, sticky feel it leaves. Is this a creme that controls all the fizz and makes the curls look defined yet soft?
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this product hold curl well?