BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

For medium to thick hair To control frizz and give extra definition and shape, while providing long lasting hold to unruly curls. Sold on in professional salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• How effective is this1 Answers
  • Does this help with frizz an tight curls? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm goin...1 Answers
Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz
  • "Recommend to girls with thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair it won't disappoint." in 2 reviews
  • "My curly hair sisters know how hard it is to find a product like this." in 2 reviews
  • "Not only does it define my curls without making them crunchy, but it smells awesome!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff leaves my hair soft and bouncy but also defines the curl and keeps the hold." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly/oily hair and am always worried about trying new products, but this works great!" in 1 review
Allison S.
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
I started using this product YEARS ago when I purchased it in the salon. Then for the longest time this product disappeared and I could not find it anywhere! On a whim I recently sought it out again and purchased it from Ulta online. This product is exactly as I remember it. I apply the cream to my wet hair, scrunch, and let air dry. This gives my curls definition without being too stiff or hard. On especially humid days I do mix in a small amount of a curling mousse in with the cream to help battle frizz (which where I live is almost inevitable!). I love this product and will continue to purchase it and recommend it to others.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz, Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
This is a great product to use before you diffuse your hair! I didn’t like it much when I used it and then tried letting my hair air dry because my hair looked messy and frizzy! However when used with my diffuser it made my waves so bouncy, shiny and silky to the touch.
Amanda J.
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
This is a holy grail product for me! It works so well! I use it before I diffuse my hair. This leaves my curls looking defined and luscious! My hair is soft to the touch! This product does not leave my hair feeling crunchy or hard like other products do! I’m super satisfied with this product! It truly is worth every penny! I highly recommend!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I really like this curling cream! It's lightweight, has a nice smell and really holds my soft curls when I want more of my natural hair look. Perfect for creating beach waves! It's not sticky either which is a big selling point for me. I would buy this again! Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz
Kristi H.
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz first off the smell is delightful! It leaves my hair feeling nice and soft no cruchiness or stickiness feeling left over. But I don't feel that it really forms the curls as good as I want them.
Blake S.
Nashville, TN
This product was a savior for me. Being a guy that’s never had long hair before, it’s been difficult figuring out how to style it. Using this helped tremendously with frizz and definition of curls; I’m not embarrassed about my hair anymore!
Kristy B.
Review for: Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz more...
My husband has naturally curly hair and this is been a lifesaver for him as it tames his hair and gives it a smooth, shiny finish without looking really oily our weighed down. He applies it with his hair gel.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I was not a huge fan of this product because it did not curl my hair. I have extremely thick and heavy hair. I did not meet my expectations. I found this product at Walmart. I cannot recommend to others because I didn't enjoy this product! It might work on a different hair type.
Joanne P.
I love this product! It leaves my curls feeling soft instead of crunchy and still eliminates frizz. I was leery at first since my hair is fine and thin and this product is like a lotion but my hair is full and bouncy.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Tried this recently to tame my wild curly hair. Works pretty nicely. Curls are more defined and smells good. No sticky residue and easy to wash out. Takes very little product to do what is needed. Will be purchasing more once I run out. #contest #CurlySexyHair # beachbash #Influenster
Tiffany F.
Chillicothe, OH
How effective is this
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm going, but have yet to find a really strong product. Does this really work?
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this help with frizz an tight curls?
Ismira M.
Zivinice
I need some help! I have curly hair and I need a really good product to form my curls in a good shape,so I need to know is this one good and where I can buy it? Anywhere in Bosnia ??
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this product hold curl well?