2 colors available

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

For medium to thick hair To control frizz and give extra definition and shape, while providing long lasting hold to unruly curls. Sold on in professional salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• How effective is this1 Answers
  • Does this help with frizz an tight curls? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm going, but hav...1 Answers
Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme 5.1 oz
  • "My curly hair sisters know how hard it is to find a product like this." in 2 reviews
  • "Recommend to girls with thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair it won't disappoint." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is very thick and it almost seemed to weight my hair down, however my friend who uses it has lots of success with it." in 1 review
  • "This stuff leaves my hair soft and bouncy but also defines the curl and keeps the hold." in 1 review
  • "Not only does it define my curls without making them crunchy, but it smells awesome!" in 1 review
amanda s.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
I am obsessed with this product! Typically I use mousse, but was tired of that crunchy look and feel in my locks. The first time using this product I used a diffuser and was not happy with the outcome. I decided to give it another try, this time I applied then let it do its thing and dry naturally....and what a difference!!! it gave me beautiful beach waves without the crunchy feel! I have thick hair, and this product did not weigh it down at all! It is a pricier curling product, but does not disappoint!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this creme. It really helps my curly hair it softens them and helps with the frizz and the best is you can use it as a way to define your curls or defuse it to just be a leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way depending on how the humidity is where you are. I recommend this to both people who live their curls and like to show them off and to people who like to do both straighten and like to go all natural. #contest
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Dunn Loring, VA
I'm obsessed with this product. It was literally my best hair era when I used this! My curls looked super full, shiny, and non-frizzy. I have really fine hair so sometimes my curls look dull, but this definitely wasn't the case here. I just wish this wasn't so pricey. Check your local tj maxx or similar stores to see if they have it in stock for a discount.
Kim G.
Kim G.
I have thick, naturally curly/frizzy hair. This curling creme tames the frizz while defining the curls. And it leaves your hair soft, unlike mousse or gel. I love the scent, too. Only drawback is the price($18 in salons), but you can find it for around $12 on Amazon.
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
My mom bought the stuff for me before and I love the smell it smells so great I can't put my finger on what it is but it's great for a night out and gives you great volume and definition for your curls and keep the phrase away for most of the day
Hallie G.
Hallie G.
Troy, NY
This by far once of the best products I have ever used. I have thick curly hair and it frizz bad. I used this product and I'm hook. I wasn't frizz held my curls without that jelly hard look.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
So far best curl cream I have used on my hair! My hair is normally thin and flat though I have a perm and this works perfectly on my curls to keep them from bring frizzy or crunchy!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I have lots of curly but fine hair so it is often frizzy. This product not only smells fantastic but it helps "tame the beast" and gives my hair the wave.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this recently to tame my wild curly hair. Works pretty nicely. Curls are more defined and smells good. No sticky residue and easy to wash out. Takes very little product to do what is needed. Will be purchasing more once I run out. #contest #CurlySexyHair # beachbash #Influenster
Jasmine  F.
Jasmine F.
Having curly hair is very difficult but this is just amazing. It helps me keep my frizz in place and I haven't been able to find anything like it. It works wonders and I just wouldn't use anything else.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Chillicothe, OH
How effective is this
Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Colorado Springs , CO
Does this help with frizz an tight curls?
Martina B.
Martina B.
Monaca, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good product to keep my perm going, but have yet to find a really strong product. Does this really work?
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? I'm looking for a good creme for my curls! I'm trying really hard not to use mousse or hairspray! I live in Florida so the humidity here is pretty intense.
Allison V.
Allison V.
I have been looking for a styling creme for my thick curly hair. I have always used mousse and hairspray to control my curls and frizz, however I've never been a fan of the crunchy, sticky feel it leaves. Is this a creme that controls all the fizz and makes the curls look defined yet soft?