BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

An intensely hydrating & strengthening conditioner for curly hair-Helps support curls minimize frizz & smooth out the cuticle-Formulated with Jojoba Oil Panthenol & Proteins-Unveils softer stronger & more manageable curls-Safe for color treated hair Product Line: Sexy Hair Concepts - Curly Sexy Hair - Hair CareProduct Size: 300ml/10.1oz see more...

Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I have used the Curly Sexy Hair Curl Power spray foam for quite a while and am on my second can. I decided to give the other products a try since I was having such a hard time with my curls tangling and losing hair to breakage. This conditioner is the best I have tried that is not a leave in! I lost minute hair when combing out and my hair smells so good and feels so moisturized. I am very satisfied with this product! Will repurchase!
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I was running low on my favorite conditioner and decided to give this a try. HEAVEN!!! I love this conditioner and immediately went back to Marshall's and bought five more bottles. I can't get enough of this stuff.